Any way to get the new Aserai helmets?

Users who are viewing this thread

SkinLord56

Recruit
I am a console player, and a few weeks ago my the game was updated and added new pieces of armor. When playing my Aserai campaign, I saw that the Vanguard Faris and Mamluke Palace Guards have new helmets. The name of the helmet I am looking for is called "Brass Southern Closed Helmet With Turban." Does anyone know if this helmet is possible to obtain? I really like the look and it would make my Aserai character all the more awesome.

If it's a item troops use then it should be possible for them to appear in loot, the more expensive the item, the more loot score (defeating more and higher tier units, also roguery skill) is needed to have a chance of it showing up in loot. So taking out Aserai owned armies or towns with good garrisons is your best bet.

If it's a item troops use then it should be possible for them to appear in loot, the more expensive the item, the more loot score (defeating more and higher tier units, also roguery skill) is needed to have a chance of it showing up in loot. So taking out Aserai owned armies or towns with good garrisons is your best bet.
Thanks. Unfortunately I am part of the Aserai, and will have a much harder time with that lol. I will keep that in mind when I do a new campaign tho!

I am a console player, and a few weeks ago my the game was updated and added new pieces of armor. When playing my Aserai campaign, I saw that the Vanguard Faris and Mamluke Palace Guards have new helmets. The name of the helmet I am looking for is called "Brass Southern Closed Helmet With Turban." Does anyone know if this helmet is possible to obtain? I really like the look and it would make my Aserai character all the more awesome.
That helmet is marked is_merchandise="false", which means the only way to get it is from loot, you will never see it at the trader.
Correction: Upon further review, if the item is marked as not merchandise then it won't drop as battle loot.

Last edited:
If you (temporarily) turn on cheat mode (go to .ini file, change cheat mode = 0 to = 1), and open the inventory while on the world map, you will be able to access the complete range of armour/weapons/etc. and be able to 'inspect' or acquire any item your heart desires.

If you (temporarily) turn on cheat mode (go to .ini file, change cheat mode = 0 to = 1), and open the inventory while on the world map, you will be able to access the complete range of armour/weapons/etc. and be able to 'inspect' or acquire any item your heart desires.
How does a console player enable cheats?

Yes, OK. Found this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/bannerlord-console-cheats.456203/post-9847202
"We don't have any plans to add cheats to the console version of the game at the moment."

But then I found this on Reddit: "I found that the save games are transferable from xbox to PC game pass and you can enable the cheats on game pass and you can give your self 10 billion and then save and go back to xbox and load it and there you go" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

So, it looks like there is a way, at least for Xbox users, although it is quite a workaround.

Why play BL on a console?

Yes, OK. Found this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/bannerlord-console-cheats.456203/post-9847202
"We don't have any plans to add cheats to the console version of the game at the moment."

But then I found this on Reddit: "I found that the save games are transferable from xbox to PC game pass and you can enable the cheats on game pass and you can give your self 10 billion and then save and go back to xbox and load it and there you go" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

So, it looks like there is a way, at least for Xbox users, although it is quite a workaround.

Why play BL on a console?
I actually read about this as well. I am going to try it. Can’t hurt for just a little armor. If any piece of armor is in the game, then I should get it. Hopefully TaleWorlds will make all armor available in the future, but it probably won’t be for a while

I actually read about this as well. I am going to try it. Can’t hurt for just a little armor. If any piece of armor is in the game, then I should get it. Hopefully TaleWorlds will make all armor available in the future, but it probably won’t be for a while
Tried it. It works with pc game pass. Tricky to figure out though lol

That helmet is marked is_merchandise="false", which means the only way to get it is from loot, you will never see it at the trader.
Correction: Upon further review, if the item is marked as not merchandise then it won't drop as battle loot.
Any mods,or idea how can I make these items as merchandise true

There must be a mod out there for it. If not, goto
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData\items\head_armors.xml
Find the helmet you want to be allowed to buy or get as loot and change is_merchandise="false" to is_merchandise="true"

i would be curious why TW did this in the first place. it´s not like these items are op. Why not make them available?
Idk...maybe they add unique flavour to characters and make campaigns feel different,by obtaining new noble weapons through new spouses.

The Aserai helmets are an overlook,go open a ticket,I have like 50 of them.
They seem to be findable on many troops and not just the noble ones,where the Fian Champion's helmet isn't merchandise,so we can exclude the possibility of them making some noble troops even more outstanding from nobles and other troops

Idk...maybe they add unique flavour to characters and make campaigns feel different,by obtaining new noble weapons through new spouses.

The Aserai helmets are an overlook,go open a ticket,I have like 50 of them.
They seem to be findable on many troops and not just the noble ones,where the Fian Champion's helmet isn't merchandise,so we can exclude the possibility of them making some noble troops even more outstanding from nobles and other troops
Yeah, and that fian helmet is my most favorit one :xf-cry:

There must be a mod out there for it. If not, goto
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData\items\head_armors.xml
Find the helmet you want to be allowed to buy or get as loot and change is_merchandise="false" to is_merchandise="true"
Bless you,friend!

Yes, instead of altering the game code, you should make a mod that does it. I didn't want to over complicate things just to get him the helmet he wanted. Once an update rolls out, he will have to redo his changes.

Back
Top Bottom