SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Unable to get married?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ba18070

Recruit
Hello,
Playing as female battanian, now 28 years old who joined southern empire. Whenever I talk to any male at all I am unable to make the comment that "you have not yet taken a wife" that normally initiates the dating process, nor to propose marriage between clans. I dont quite understand whats going on. Some thoughts I had on a possible cause:
Is it because i'm leading an army?
Is 28 now too old? It didnt work at 25-27 either.
Does Rhagea have to actually tell me who i'm allowed to date? It doesnt work outside southern empire when I try that as well.
Is the game just messed up due to a new patch?
Is the game trying to give me a good reason to get driven away because I have been teetering on the edge with how awful the "AI party leaders forced to donate your best troops to garrison" policy is?
Are you just supposed to play until you unlock higher level smithing, realize you've beat the game at that point and start over again?
But really, why cant I even interact with someone to try and court them, its really dumb and frustrating. If its going to be that way, then just have automatic marriage offers come in like they do for followers.

It is because either you or they are a part of an army. I reported it as a bug but somewhere else on the forum a dev said it’s a design choice. Apparently nobles seek ultimate privacy now in order to ask players’ intentions if they come to power.

It is because either you or they are a part of an army. I reported it as a bug but somewhere else on the forum a dev said it’s a design choice. Apparently nobles seek ultimate privacy now in order to ask players’ intentions if they come to power.
That is super annoying and would be better if it were conveyed to players clearly.
Its a good thing me and him will be alone, aside from hte 225 troops, 10 companions and family members surrounding me. those are incidental, they dont ruin the mood like a whole separate clan does.

Thank you for your response its been a huge help. Time to go get married.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom