In Progress All exp from the first battle is lost, if there is a second war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.1.5325
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

laukarkee89

Recruit
Summary:All exp from the first battle is lost, when there is a second or third or etc. war. And there are many people already complained in steam.

Link:

How to Reproduce: Start a big war. Win it but let enemy retreat, so that there will be an second war with the remaining retreated enemy. After the second war. The first war exp of the soilder are gone. Only count the second war exp (last war).

It severely affected the gaming experience since big war almost no exp gaining.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Indeed, very frustrating in almost every large-scale battle that's manually fought.
It also happens when you auto-resolve battles, where if you stop the battle before it's concluded any experience gained is lost, so hopefully you should be able to recreate the issue with minimal effort.

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for the inconvenience.

This is just a HORRIBLE BUG
here you are, winning an impossible battle against enemy army three times larger and expecting huge boost to your roguery (bandit army), and 30 enemies escape and rob you of all exp

infuriating AF

FIX THIS

Same problem in sieges, when the last defenders retreat to keep. Troop xp from the whole siege itself is lost, only the xp from the fight in the keep counts.

BY THE WAY :

Could someone PLEASE move the "solved" issues (most of them refering to bugs from 2020 from versions that don´t even exist anymore!) toward the "resolved" sub-forum?
I had to go forward to page 30 (!) to find this current issue.

patch 1.03 and this is still not resolved?!!
are you out of your mind?!!
this is a single most gamebreaking bug now!

ok, so it seems bug has been patched - leadership or roguery gains from the first phase is now retained

but its strange there is no mention of it in patch notes and this ticket is still "in progress"

ok, so it seems bug has been patched - leadership or roguery gains from the first phase is now retained

but its strange there is no mention of it in patch notes and this ticket is still "in progress"
We are not talking about xp-gain for heroes but for troops.

Yeah, this is still an issue. Just had it happen again.
It really is disheartening to fight an epic battle and have the benefits taken away because a few pricks escaped.

I am pretty sure i am missing out from loot too. I just fought a big battle with many lords. Second battle just low tier enemies remains and loot is low tier trash. So yea Game breaking bug here. Cant get good loot or level troops or anything.

Can´t say about loot. But exp worked fine in battle. Did not try siege.
On my unmodded game, my troops still did not gain the level ups they earned in a siege battle. I payed attention to how many levels they had, which was over 40. Then we do the keep battle. Siege over. Annnnd… My troops had like 5 level ups.

I’m unsure about field battles. I did notice my troops had a substantial amount of levels after a big battle and the enemy retreated causing a second war. Second war over. Looked at party screen. Had a substantial amount of level ups but slightly less than what the battle stats menu originally showed. Maybe this is because a few troops died in battle, unsure.

But this definitely 100% happens with sieges.

On my unmodded game, my troops still did not gain the level ups they earned in a siege battle. I payed attention to how many levels they had, which was over 40. Then we do the keep battle. Siege over. Annnnd… My troops had like 5 level ups.

I’m unsure about field battles. I did notice my troops had a substantial amount of levels after a big battle and the enemy retreated causing a second war. Second war over. Looked at party screen. Had a substantial amount of level ups but slightly less than what the battle stats menu originally showed. Maybe this is because a few troops died in battle, unsure.

But this definitely 100% happens with sieges.
I did not try siege battle. Only a field battle. A caravan ambush if i remember correct.

Back
Top Bottom