Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Takazul

Regular
Summary: With the new changes to retreating and army behavior, when an army retreats from battle after a "loss" they stay engaged with the attacking / defending army (which is a decent enough change). However, I've noticed, particularly with sieges, while defending, you can go through 4/5 waves of attacks against a much larger force. Over the course of these waves I'll get the notifications of renown, influence and loot after each battle. However, a LOOT screen does not come up. It appears that you're only able to loot from the battle in which the ENTIRE enemy force is defeated. For example, in a recent defense of Akkalat (sp?) I defeated a 1100 army. My "loot" was about 2k in armor and weapons. Even though I won 4 waves and received between 40-60% loot each wave. This is either a bug or a HUGE design oversight.
How to Reproduce: Fight and win battles after multiple attack/retreat phases.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 2080
GPU Driver Version: Current
CPU: i9-9820x
RAM: 64 GB
Motherboard: MSI x299
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

This happens to me too in vanilla. Very annoying, I noticed as well, that when the army retreats it also disbands. I think the army is losing cohesion and breaking up before the battles can resolve fully.

This happens to me too in vanilla. Very annoying, I noticed as well, that when the army retreats it also disbands. I think the army is losing cohesion and breaking up before the battles can resolve fully.
This happens in every multi-phase battle, not just armies. Even that one where you're mopping up the last 2 looters that ran away, you only get loot and XP for those last 2 looters even if you had to fight 1000 other people.

This happens in every multi-phase battle, not just armies. Even that one where you're mopping up the last 2 looters that ran away, you only get loot and XP for those last 2 looters even if you had to fight 1000 other people.
I have had a couple of multi-phase battles that resolve correctly, and give me the correct loot. That is only about 1 out out of 20 battles though, and I never get the troop XP, it treats it as if I was the one retreating.

Back
Top Bottom