hearsay of 1.8.0,it is real????

Users who are viewing this thread

I heard the news of 1.8.0beta from Mount and Blade Chinese station,the news say that the station group had already translated it and waiting Talesworld to publish it recently,it is real or just a joke or a rumor?

Last time somebody posted a leak on billy billy like that I think it ended up being pretty much true. However TW doesn't really know when a patch will be ready until it's ready and doing the translation doesn't mean the patch is done either. Also, calling it 1.7.3 or 1.8 doesn't matter. They've made unremarkable updates with full number jumps and huge ones with just point ones (or whatever you call this).

Last time somebody posted a leak on billy billy like that I think it ended up being pretty much true. However TW doesn't really know when a patch will be ready until it's ready and doing the translation doesn't mean the patch is done either. Also, calling it 1.7.3 or 1.8 doesn't matter. They've made unremarkable updates with full number jumps and huge ones with just point ones (or whatever you call this).
yes

Back
Top Bottom