Appreciation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Aaand the "Turkish regime" strikes again, seems like people can't heavily criticize the game or devs, maybe I'm wrong.
What are you talking about? Have you not paid attention to any part of this thread or any others? A guy literally makes a harmless thread then everyone starts calling them a bot or a psy-ops, one toxic guy gets banned and now you can't criticize?

What are you talking about? Have you not paid attention to any part of this thread or any others? A guy literally makes a harmless thread then everyone starts calling them a bot or a psy-ops, one toxic guy gets banned and now you can't criticize?

He might have just missed some of those comments.

Anyone who has ever modded warband or been parts of Total War modding teams knows this game sucks. The prison break feature takes like 10 seconds to complete and then sends you to a blue menu page. It's some of the worst ham fisted lazy effort I have seen. I can't stomach this game with 50 mods running, I would never turn it on without them. There's is no late game, it's bannermenu. Menus and battles with nothing to draw the player in whatsoever. They have been tinkering with this game in EA for year and a half without major content. What content are you impressed by?
Hello, and good-bye, stevehoos.

Aaand the "Turkish regime" strikes again, seems like people can't heavily criticize the game or devs, maybe I'm wrong.
That guy was very annoying and i am glad he got banned. I am sure it is someone who was already banned and created another account because he has nothing better to do but b***h and whine. The "Turkish regime" part rubs me the wrong way and doesn't make you look good to be honest. There are plenty of people criticizing in this forum, so yeah you are wrong.

Ah, yes. It is time we all pack up our things. He played Atari.
I played with slingshots, sand and fire when I was a kid. The graphics were definitely better than Bannerlord, but Bannerlord's gameplay is much more fun because mum wouldn't let me shoot/blind/burn people, and I can do it in this game.

To all who massively critizise Bannerlord: Why are you here? Make me understund why you spend hour after hour on a game forum when you have since long uninstalled the game?

There are features I dislike and would like to see changed and others I would like to see added. But I love Bannerlord and that's why I am active here.

I´m mainly courious about the reasons. Many of you are niether haters or troll but very respected MB veterans. Maybe this is the main part of the reason.. But why do you engage in this kind of threads? You are ruining your good reputation, many of you[r category] has crossed the line and been banned last few months.

Take a break, play something else for a year or two and come back and see what became of BL.
I am in such a break in PDX forums. I was dissipointed with CK3. I felt what I wanted to write was not in line with who I wanted to be and niether in line with forum rules. I managed to quit before crossing the line. :smile:

I´m mainly courious about the reasons.
I've asked in the past but one of the reasons is that they think continuously saying complaints will make the devs see -> implement -> fix the game. They keep doing it because they love the franchise too so much.

Also don't tell them to take a break or something along that line. They don't like it. You taking a break means you're not actually playing this demo, not keeping up 100% with the development hell, and thus has no right to lecture them about the game, especially when compared to those who have like 4000 hours in the game.

I've asked in the past but one of the reasons is that they think continuously saying complaints will make the devs see -> implement -> fix the game. They keep doing it because they love the franchise too so much.
I wish the best way to achieve this was to write a good suggestion on the suggestion-subforum. That does not seem to work very well though :smile:

Also don't tell them to take a break or something along that line. They don't like it. You taking a break means you're not actually playing this demo, not keeping up 100% with the development hell, and thus has no right to lecture them about the game, especially when compared to those who have like 4000 hours in the game.
True, and yes. Steam-hours seems to be a very important factor when judging fellow forumists :smile:

I don't want to lecture them. I want to share there great knowledge and insight in the MB games and lore, idol them for their many great detailed and insight-ful threads here that makes this forum good and nice but its hard when they deliver this low crap in other threads.

Our frustration will not give us the BL we want or deserves. On the contrary, they rather loose faith in the game when their veteran supporters spits on them.

how many suggestions threads have been created since alpha? Devs clearly don't care about feedback, it's a waste of time, they will implement whatever **** idea they come up with

A lot of "Appreciation" threads popping out recently by new accounts and once had my comment on one of the threads deleted just with a BS note like "take your criticism to another thread". Just saying, people are not that dumb.

In the current state this game is meant to be left unplayed after a couple of campaigns. Play a bit, leave it there for a few months, play again etc. . That MOD that unifies BL and Kings III, if it works, has probably managed to give both games a longer life.

I am in such a break in PDX forums. I was dissipointed with CK3. I felt what I wanted to write was not in line with who I wanted to be and niether in line with forum rules. I managed to quit before crossing the line.
Yeah, I disagreed with some of the design decisions in CK3, after having played CK2 probably 2000+ hours. Still manage to just let go and not haunt the CK3 forums.

To all who massively critizise Bannerlord: Why are you here? Make me understund why you spend hour after hour on a game forum when you have since long uninstalled the game?

Is it really that hard to understand? Just because it is criticized doesn't mean people don't care about it or don't want it to get better. How else do we get our voices heard, by boot licking and hoping the devs can read our minds?

It fascinates me that so little fail to understand this.

how many suggestions threads have been created since alpha? Devs clearly don't care about feedback, it's a waste of time, they will implement whatever **** idea they come up with

It's quite sad how accurate this is.

HeFvlJ9l.png
I won't lie, I laughed so hard at this it was probably unhealthy.

Complaints will do more than just saying everything is fine and good...

It is because so many don't want to come here and tell TW why they've stopped playing that Bannerlord is in the state that it is in. Just telling the devs nothing or giving them endless praise does nothing but stagnant its development.

To all who massively criti[c]i[z]e Bannerlord: Why are you here? Make me underst[a]nd
It is a combination of massive love... and massive disappointment.
Perhaps... But complaints from the same people? If complaints do work I think they will only be effective if a wide range of different people complain... Otherwise it's just an angry circle jerk... Is it not?

Back
Top Bottom