All right, so who asked deaths to be removed from the score board?

Users who are viewing this thread

my faith in bannerlord went from 10% to 5%
everything feels off from gameplay to class system even the colors sucks
Warband mp is much better, will keep playing that.

With every update im becoming more convinced that they are having some internal competition for the more idiotic idea of a MP "tweak" that will finally kill the game for good. What's next? Paid dlc with skins for arrows or block directions randomization ? Current update must be very high on the board of the worst changes in BL history. Devs are truly clueless if it comes to MP development. Im wondering if they have actually ever played a MP game and if they know what it is all about.

With every update im becoming more convinced that they are having some internal competition for the more idiotic idea of a MP "tweak" that will finally kill the game for good. What's next? Paid dlc with skins for arrows or block directions randomization ? Current update must be very high on the board of the worst changes in BL history. Devs are truly clueless if it comes to MP development. Im wondering if they have actually ever played a MP game and if they know what it is all about.

This explains it

This explains it

Yeah now they can enjoy their game, but i don't know why they are tolerating all the killing tho? They should consider nerfing damage to 0 so that people can only fight in a sporty way - without killing anyone. And then maybe they could tweak the combat to include only 1 attack and 1 block direction to make it a bit easier for new players? I'm sure they will seriously consider these ideas.

Scoreboard probably needed som Adjustments eg. auto focus on player, or put the ping somwhere where I don't have to scroll before each engagement.

But K/D is the main metric by wich players judge how good they are, especially in Siege and TDM where there isn't a fixed number of kills per match and team victory isn't nearly as much in your hands.

Yeah now they can enjoy their game, but i don't know why they are tolerating all the killing tho? They should consider nerfing damage to 0 so that people can only fight in a sporty way - without killing anyone. And then maybe they could tweak the combat to include only 1 attack and 1 block direction to make it a bit easier for new players? I'm sure they will seriously consider these ideas.
1 Attack direction? Don't you think that would imply violence???
I don't think we should allow attacks at all tbh.

I would really appreciate if you ( TALEWORLDS ) would be honest about your vision, it is quite obvious you are pushing the game now for casuals, started with two handers buff, now death removale, i dont wish to waste my time on a game which goal is casual siege and TDM players

Do you think there should be a multiplier based on the unit's gold cost?
I bealieve it is already works like so in score system. But it dont gives points for dealing damage to horse just the horseman. For example you gain more points when you kill a knight with peasant unit also you get more gold in tdm

I bealieve it is already works like so in score system. But it dont gives points for dealing damage to horse just the horseman. For example you gain more points when you kill a knight with peasant unit also you get more gold in tdm
Oh I didn't know. The score made no sense to me so I never really payed attention to it. Maybe that's why they are slowly removing things from the score board; so that we will have to acknowledge the score.

You get extra gold in tdm for stuff like first melee kill, first melee assist, first ranged kill, first ranged assist for that particular life. IIRC something like an extra 10 gold added to the normal 2 (?) for a kill.

Am I missing anything?
PlayerKillsDeathsAssistsGoldScorePlayer DamageHorse DamageShield DamagePing

I think it's more fun/useful if it's available in-game to check round-to-round (skirmish perspective), but I'd settle for it as post-match screen if that's all we can get. Definitely needs the whole lobby and not just one's self.

ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

Back
Top Bottom