Mod "collections" - 1.6.1...now FFA

Users who are viewing this thread

So after browsing this thread decided to re-install 1.61 after maybe a 6 month hiatus of full uninstall. Have to say -great job TW on the Intro video its really, really well done -no joke. Id love to see a little more as tied into the actual Banner-quest as its still very convoluted feeling.

So the game plays out pretty much as i remember -the one thing that really stands out as bad is the constant fleeing of early game enemies - they just take off and start running early in the fight after a few go down and then your men start cheering (becoming useless) as you try to chase down fleeing Looters who dont fight back or anything. Thats tedious gameplay - i do remember there was a mod that at least had them fight back while running and the cheering just has to go till the battles fully over or else it just feels disjointed to hear victory music while your still pursuing enemies.

Anyways if anyone knows that mod and maybe one to stop the premature cheering -kinda enjoying Real Battle Mod and Dismemberment Plus so far

So after browsing this thread decided to re-install 1.61 after maybe a 6 month hiatus of full uninstall. Have to say -great job TW on the Intro video its really, really well done -no joke. Id love to see a little more as tied into the actual Banner-quest as its still very convoluted feeling.

So the game plays out pretty much as i remember -the one thing that really stands out as bad is the constant fleeing of early game enemies - they just take off and start running early in the fight after a few go down and then your men start cheering (becoming useless) as you try to chase down fleeing Looters who dont fight back or anything. Thats tedious gameplay - i do remember there was a mod that at least had them fight back while running and the cheering just has to go till the battles fully over or else it just feels disjointed to hear victory music while your still pursuing enemies.

Anyways if anyone knows that mod and maybe one to stop the premature cheering -kinda enjoying Real Battle Mod and Dismemberment Plus so far

Didn't try by myself but based on the comments, the mod seems to work on 1.6.1 at least for one guy ?‍♂️

Seems broken though one guy was still using it with 1.6.0

Didn't try by myself but based on the comments, the mod seems to work on 1.6.1 at least for one guy ?‍♂️

Seems broken though one guy was still using it with 1.6.0

Thanks man -thinking maybe i should have gone 1.6 as that seems to be the sweet spot for alot of the most popular mods. Freelancers another one i wanted to try and that stopped at 1.6

Thanks man -thinking maybe i should have gone 1.6 as that seems to be the sweet spot for alot of the most popular mods. Freelancers another one i wanted to try and that stopped at 1.6
Still not too late to go 1.6.0.
Freelancer was definitely good (as for warband)...
Hopefully another skillful modder would start on with a new Freelancer project...

Back
Top Bottom