Foot couching? x to couch while charging on foot?

add foot couching (charging with spear out similar to cavalry couched lances except you can block it

• yes, could be fun

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • no, probably will be broken or exploited; nothing wrong with spears as is

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Just a thought about adding the ability to charge with your spear out on foot equivalent to cavalry couching,

foot couching, or charging

i thought that it would make charging a little more epic with people using their spears to charge forward.

i know this has the ability to be exploited but given some restrictions on it i think it could be a good addition, like bracing

i think it should only happen when you go top speed and will stop if you turn too quickly or stop and it can be blocked normally unlike cavalry couches

thoughts?

Also, pretty rude to assume that if we don't think your idea is good that we think spears are fine as they are. You could really work for taleworlds with this self confidence

If this gets added cavs will be destroyed in the game to the point they will get useless.Currently, using a pike by pressing x and standing still can dismount a light cav in 1 hit or kill the rider. Imagine being able to do it while moving that will be lit.

If this gets added cavs will be destroyed in the game to the point they will get useless.Currently, using a pike by pressing x and standing still can dismount a light cav in 1 hit or kill the rider. Imagine being able to do it while moving that will be lit.
...You know you can move while bracing right? :iamamoron:

EDIT: That doesn't mean this idea is still kind of silly anyways.

...You know you can move while bracing right? :iamamoron:

EDIT: That doesn't mean this idea is still kind of silly anyways.
You can't move while bracing you can stand still and only change direction I believe or you just need to stand still.

Back
Top Bottom