DLSS is causing faction banners to appear transparent through objects. Please fix this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

WNxSpectre

Recruit
DLSS is causing faction Banners to appear through objects. Here are a few screenshots of the problem.
Steam Screenshot 1
Steam Screenshot 2
Steam Screenshot 3
Steam Screenshot 4

This doesn't happen when DLSS is set to off. Can someone please fix this issue in a future patch. I find these images passing through objects very distracting, as it makes everything appear transparent and ghost like.

Although I find this annoying, such transparency might be a feature for some who would rather keep track of the position of all their forces, consider adding a toggle for this banner visibility through objects effect in the options.

I am using an Nvidia RTX 2060.

I noted it, thank you for sharing with us. We'll take care of it.
Thank you. I appreciate your understanding and patience with my attempt to report the issue. I am new here and trying my best to be helpful. In future I will make sure to post in the correct manner. I look forward to seeing the improved DLSS, which promises excellent performance improvement for RTX owners.

Love your game, especially the sandbox play. Please keep up the good work. It is clearly a labor of love, and I would like to vote for you guys to be nominated for the game awards. I recommend this game to all my friends.

Your hard work is appreciated.

Updating the situation since last patch. The latest Patch to version e1.5.8.262801 did not correct this DLSS ghosting problem. Ghosting problem persists even after patch. I have filled a proper bug report for this here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ill-a-problem-even-after-latest-patch.440639/
Hi, thank you for sharing this with us but it doesn't seem to be about the ghosting bug. DLSS is not applied to the ui. This seems to be another topic which is indirectly related to the super sampling manager of engine. You can temporarily disable the banner icons from the options until this is fixed.

Hi, thank you for sharing this with us but it doesn't seem to be about the ghosting bug. DLSS is not applied to the ui. This seems to be another topic which is indirectly related to the super sampling manager of engine. You can temporarily disable the banner icons from the options until this is fixed.
The transparency issue with the banners showing through objects does not occur with DLSS turned off. It only occurs when DLSS is on, so as you suggest there must be, at least, an indirect connection with DLSS.

Thanks for the suggestion, regarding settings, I will give that a try, but disabling banners might make battles confusing. I may have to continue playing with DLSS off, until this can be fixed. Appreciate your work on this.

Back
Top Bottom