I'm dissapointed

Users who are viewing this thread

Just got bannerlord and what's my surprise.
Sea raiders don't say "less talking more raiding" I mean, I get that it's early access but I expected at least this.
Maybe it's a bug?
My player said it once at the start but I don't feel it's the same..

Just got bannerlord and what's my surprise.
Sea raiders don't say "less talking more raiding" I mean, I get that it's early access but I expected at least this.
Maybe it's a bug?
My player said it once at the start but I don't feel it's the same..
The EA literally states.
"The early access version will be reusing scenes for different towns, may lack some supporting features, may have a limited number of quests, voice-overs, etc. and may lack localizations for some languages."

How can you be disappointed over something they warned you about? Like...What?

The EA literally states.
"The early access version will be reusing scenes for different towns, may lack some supporting features, may have a limited number of quests, voice-overs, etc. and may lack localizations for some languages."

This should be number 1 priority!
You can't call it mount&blade without less talking and more raiding!

(I'm just kidding btw)

are you joking about dissapointment or abter "less talking more raiding" or both?

oh... i see another hate and negative thread here. havnt seen them for a long time Kappa

The EA literally states.

You people are so weird.
Dude is clearly joking and you are still trying to defend the game with EA argument :lol:

You people are so weird.
Dude is clearly joking and you are still trying to defend the game with EA argument :lol:
I feel like some cultures just don't get sarcasm at all...
This should be number 1 priority!
You can't call it mount&blade without less talking and more raiding!

(I'm just kidding btw)
When you're on forums like these, you kind of forget that some people like to joke about stuff like this. I've seen post like these being 100% serious more than once. This time it flew right over my head because of set past experiences on forums like these xD

My apologies.

P.S. I'm Danish. Sarcasm is a part of my culture :razz:

Even more serious, they don't even use boats and raid on land, I don't even know why they call them Sea Raiders.

This community is really getting new levels of toxicity and fanboism, a classical WB joke and these geniuses start with the blind attacks thankfully Perisno 1.3 just came out...a different level of game and Community.

It is EA though. And that disclaimer does exist. So it isn't really an argument.

The EA tags on games are the biggest jokes ever. It is and always has been a cop out for the developer of a game releasing a buggy mess so they can excuse their buggy mess by saying, "Its Early Access, it is still in development". I am not targeting Taleworlds here, I am talking about how game developers duped every one of us and we all started accepting it as OK. I mean the laugh is on us the players because they have spun it that EA is their way of 'Rewarding" us by letting up play before the game is release and we ate it up. What a joke and we have no one to blame but ourselves.

The other joke is that every time we buy in to an EA, we have removed 90% of the motivation the Developer has to really improve the game or make things better. I mean Taleworlds they got our money a year ago, we aren't going anywhere. They sold 5 million "unfinished" copies of the game and unless they feel that they are going to sell a substantial amount more by improving things substantially, why do more than a minimal effort?

Again even though I used Bannerlord there in that last example, I am not specifically targeting them with this criticism rather just using them as an example point out what a joke the whole EA system is and how bad it actually is for players. I also get a laugh at how many people point to the EA tag and say, "Hey they told us the game was still in development so no matter how bad things are, we should just accept it". Hell I have said that myself in the past so I can't really blame anyone really. It is just amusing how tagging a game EA magically absolves a developer of all wrong doings.

But he has point you know. I know joke here joke there, but this game lacks of a soul. Okay its early access, but reusing some of the old lines here and there wouldnt even that bad. A little bit of nostalgia is always good and you can add new lines later. There is so much things they could do with so little coding. But somehow TW tries his best to **** it up. I mean for a perk making lower wages, you set a bool perk_x and if perk_x is true. You make ****ing wages*factor y. Im really novice at coding but come on. Nearly 1 year early access and you still dont have simple perks as these implemented yet.

But he has point you know. I know joke here joke there, but this game lacks of a soul. Okay its early access, but reusing some of the old lines here and there wouldnt even that bad. A little bit of nostalgia is always good and you can add new lines later. There is so much things they could do with so little coding. But somehow TW tries his best to **** it up. I mean for a perk making lower wages, you set a bool perk_x and if perk_x is true. You make ****ing wages*factor y. Im really novice at coding but come on. Nearly 1 year early access and you still dont have simple perks as these implemented yet.
I agree but I would also say something like that would be something that would be addressed in the "Polishing" stages and the game is no where near that point right now.

Back
Top Bottom