Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

itsMineShow

Summary: As of updating to main branch e1.5.7, it has been crashing after most battles when clicking done.
How to Reproduce
: Go into a battle with more than 100 troops total, crashes after pressing done (most of the time)
Media (Screenshots & Video): (the video did not show the crash report, but it said the application experienced a problem, the blackening was the crash)
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER
GPU Driver Version: 461.40
CPU: Intel i7-10700k
RAM: 32GB DDR4
Motherboard: ASUS TUF GAMING Z490 PLUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): ADATA SX6000PNP

Last edited:
Have the same problem after the update. Even started a new campaign, still getting a crash when end battle 1 vs 7 looters.
It looks like one of the perks is breaking the game.

Have the same issue with a conspiracy battle to intercept the caravan. Once i win the battle it will always crash.

Below the uploaded savegame.
2021-02-07_05.53.13_6aff0d9292eeef7d8e6a25e59befa05a

I am having the exact same issue. Several dumps uploaded. Created new campaign and uploaded below crashdump.

2021-02-07_16.18.43_3a028f443941012fab1d319fb9c206f8

Update: I updated the game to beta 1.5.8 and loaded the save. Game did not crash when clicking 'Done' on the menu page following a battle. I ran two test on two different saves which crashed on 1.5.7

Update: I updated the game to beta 1.5.8 and loaded the save. Game did not crash when clicking 'Done' on the menu page following a battle. I ran two test on two different saves which crashed on 1.5.7
That is very intriguing, however this issue still needs to be fixed as 1.5.7 is the current main branch and is the branch which most people play. The constant crashing is really will crushing. It is progress though.

Yeah I have also made alot of crash reports about this matter, it is really killing the gameplay since 2 of 4 fights crashes and sometimes it can have a big impact on the gamefield since some battles can go completely different... and having to restard the game every 15 min because of crashes is not okay

Edit: I tried changing to beta 1.5.8 crash still persist

Last edited:
That is very intriguing, however this issue still needs to be fixed as 1.5.7 is the current main branch and is the branch which most people play. The constant crashing is really will crushing. It is progress though.
Do you have the crash ID of that crash after the black screen? If you dont have it, could you please try to send a crash dump through the crash uploader to post the crash report ID here. A pop-up should appear to send us the necessary files. Clicking yes on that, the crash uploader will show up, and after clicking "Send Dump", an ID is generated that automatically copied to your clipboard. You can reach your clipboard with Win+V.

Do you have the crash ID of that crash after the black screen? If you dont have it, could you please try to send a crash dump through the crash uploader to post the crash report ID here. A pop-up should appear to send us the necessary files. Clicking yes on that, the crash uploader will show up, and after clicking "Send Dump", an ID is generated that automatically copied to your clipboard. You can reach your clipboard with Win+V.
Hello, unfortunately, I am unable to use the crash report upload as it keeps on saying not enough disk space although I have more than 300gb left in my disk space. As usual, I have no mods, I am on the latest main version, and I have validated my files and reinstalled.
The comments above do have crash reports dumps though.

Oh, I have been investigating to see if the crashing has stopped after the new hotfix, it appears so, however I will need to do a bit more testing before I can call this fully resolved. Thanks for your help though!

Back
Top Bottom