In Progress My companion parties are donating troops to my garrisons and then those troops disappear (only happens when in player made kingdom)

deez nutz

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

^^^this
This only started happening to me once I made my own kingdom. I also tested this out with other vassals and mercs but it only happens to my companions. Also tried getting a new companion and the same thing happened. Pretty much game breaking for player kingdoms cause now I can only refuel and drop off prisoners at neutral cites when I have a companion army. This is a 1.5.5 save that I updated to 1.5.6 so idk if that has anything to do with it.

@Jeffrey_Mckill can you send your save file [email protected]? Because I could not reproduce it.
Im sent it through email. idk if that works or not let me know.

I did some testing on a fresh save cause that save is a 1.5.5 converted to 1.5.6 and i found that on the fresh save troops you donate to a town garrison are added correctly but troops i gave to a castle garrison are showing up but some of them are disappearing. So we'll donate like 100 dudes and when i take them back and redistribute them ill find that we've lost some of them. This leads me to believe the thing i showed in the vid is save file related cause it gets rid off 100% of the donated troops instead of 30-40%.

And just to clarify companions donating your troops to your own garrisons is not supposed to happen right? That is happening on both of the save i tired and they only do it when in your own kingdom. When my older character was in the khuzaits my companions wouldnt donate to places i owned.

Thanks for your save file. I examined it and found small easy bug there at 1.5.7 this will be fixed. If there is no garrison at settlement your clan member enter your clan member's transfers were not added.

dCk_6.png

Back
Top Bottom