Too easy to tier up troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Random ? want a thread of him trolling ? Bah why even bother...You guys are trying to derail some valid points anyways because of fear and another about personal smh passion in grief ^^

You gotta see the difference right..

You've opened up very good topics recently, with content, with constructive feedback, fun to read and think about.

And you've opened up a couple of literal trashcans. On those negative, unfounded and meaningless topics you've only received negative, unfounded and meaningless reactions.

And on those good topics you've only received good and positive interactions, challenging, meaningfull and constructive.

Try to help the community my man, keep posting those good topics. Not this, you're not entertaining yourself and you're not entertaining others..

You gotta see the difference right..

You've opened up very good topics recently, with content, with constructive feedback, fun to read and think about.

And you've opened up a couple of literal trashcans. On those negative, unfounded and meaningless topics you've only received negative, unfounded and meaningless reactions.

And on those good topics you've only received good and positive interactions, challenging, meaningful and constructive.

Try to help the community my man, keep posting those good topics. Not this, you're not entertaining yourself and you're not entertaining others..
Damn a troll actually turning his life around :smile: Well everyone sure deserves a second chance i guess :wink: I used to work with one guy before. An real doctor actually who was trolling now and then. But he and his wife just did it to puncture some bubbles in to political stuck ups for the fun of it.... not actively sabotaging production for their own amusement. But i guess its todays teenage wanna be tough guys breaking windows ^^

Last edited:
I haven't even read the post, idc tbh. Further proves my point, you guys are literally fighting, lmao.
Not at all :smile: or im not :smile: and i hope hes not hurt to...feeling wise that is... even if i can sound harsh at times i mean well... even against scrubs :wink:

Damn a troll actually turning his life around :smile: Well everyone sure deserves a second chance i guess :wink: I used to work with one guy before. An real doctor actually who was trolling now and then. But he and his wife just did it to puncture some bubbles in to political stuck ups for the fun of it.... not actively sabotaging production for their own amusement. But i guess its todays teenage wanna be tough guys breaking windows ^^

I'm trying to dissect your post because I think there's a message in there somewhere..

Is it that you think that we're all stuck ups and you think that this is for the fun of it?

Just let me know if I deciphered that correctly, I haven't been drinking all day and night, so I had to stoop myself down imaginatively.

I'm trying to dissect your post because I think there's a message in there somewhere..

Is it that you think that we're all stuck ups and you think that this is for the fun of it?

Just let me know if I deciphered that correctly, I haven't been drinking all day and night, so I had to stoop myself down imaginatively.
Nah its just as simple as this. He and his wife where actually good people even if they like to troll now and then. And the funny part was to hear an doctor being an troll which wasnt something you hear of every day. And theres a difference to the trolls to. One can be seen as constructive and harmless...and the other one...well you can figure that one out :wink: In other words you learn something everyday about life even if it still can be seen as same. Its just you trying to think in your manipulative ways atm...just relax and read what it says :wink:

Last edited:
Whos in charge of these decisions because i want to have an talk with that person if him or her are feeling alright atm....

Uh oh he's finally going full Karen on us! What happened Doc? Aren't you afraid having all those perks in a clean tidy logical and well designed tree would make the game to casual?
"Peasant Rocks damage through 70 body armor " Is okay what you casual?
"Can't buy armor or Xbow in shop ever" Is okay what you casual?
"Can't get good trainerskills" OMG I WANNA SPEAK TO DA MANAGER ?‍?

Uh oh he's finally going full Karen on us! What happened Doc? Aren't you afraid having all those perks in a clean tidy logical and well designed tree would make the game to casual?
"Peasant Rocks damage through 70 body armor " Is okay what you casual?
"Can't buy armor or Xbow in shop ever" Is okay what you casual?
"Can't get good trainerskills" OMG I WANNA SPEAK TO DA MANAGER ?‍?
Lol no but having every tree filled with Troop gaining XP when you already almost get them to top shape in couple of battles without them is just hilarious. But sure some needs their handicap from an handicap so who am i to judge. Whats next? auto castles, diplomacy and auto trade ? But i mean arguing with people who are using cheats to justify stuff, is just a thing ya know ^^

Here's what the doctor ordered....?
<3 Yes it was very magnificent. Think it beats sheep simulator 2020 in texture. If it doesnt exist im def gonna make that game and hire the man who did it. Imagine if he got the design of the year awards out from that one xD rflol im dying right now!

Lol no but having every tree filled with Troop gaining XP when you already almost get them to top shape in couple of battles without them is just hilarious. But sure some needs their handicap from an handicap so who am i to judge. Whats next? auto castles, diplomacy and auto trade ? But i mean arguing with people who are using cheats to justify stuff, is just a thing ya know ^^
[/QUOTEzero

How much passive xp is there even? It looks to me like a point here, 2 points there. If it all adds up to 10 or 12xp a day I'd be surprised, and that's only if you've got high skills all across the board. Unless I'm wrong and they added a lot of new passive xp buffs in 1.5.4. I'm still behind the times, so I could be totally wrong, but in 1.5.2, the passive xp adds up to barely anything. That's why I think its strange that you're arguing that its too much.

How much passive xp is there even? It looks to me like a point here, 2 points there. If it all adds up to 10 or 12xp a day I'd be surprised, and that's only if you've got high skills all across the board. Unless I'm wrong and they added a lot of new passive xp buffs in 1.5.4. I'm still behind the times, so I could be totally wrong, but in 1.5.2, the passive xp adds up to barely anything. That's why I think its strange that you're arguing that its too much.
Ah well then its a different story.... im talking about 1.5.4 here and they have gone a little borderline on it all across the board....Heck even Stewardship has some now. Before it was alright but now.....no comments which is to late though ^^

Thing is i was glad that they raised the xp on higher tiers a little...not substantial as its still easy to train troops, but now atleast it takes some little more time to top them with no perks at all. Its ok right now and better then before. But then instead they put general troop xp all over the places in almost every Perk Tree. Heck even Stewardship has alot of them now as its the easiest one to upgrade.... and its first perk also gives you a free pass on the food penalty from having a single type of food and -10% consumption. Ik its just a testing place and prob placeholding or something, but still man what are they thinking ^^ Most prob same as i was thinking starting to wack Empire to love songs.... See what youre doing to us TW :wink: Its madness

Last edited:
Lol no but having every tree filled with Troop gaining XP when you already almost get them to top shape in couple of battles without them is just hilarious.
Yeh these are two completely seperate points of balance
Troop xp from training
Troop xp from battles
Which together result in the rate at which troops upgrade, which seems to be where your issue lies.

I dont have a tone of experience with the new training perks, but by simply doing the math, they dont seem like they have a big impact.
Lets take a fairly maximal example Character
One Handed 150, perk Military Tradition : 2xp to infantry.
Polearm 200, perk Drills : 1xp to all troops.
Throwing 200, perk Saddlebags: 1xp to infantry
Athletics 150, perk A Good Days Rest: 10xp foot troops while waiting in town
Leadership 25, perk Raise The Meek: 3xp troops tier 1-2
Steward 50, perk Drill sergent: 2xp all troops
2+1+1+10+3+2= 19 xp a day
Using the ingame troops tree information it takes 279 xp to level from tier 1 to tier 2
279 / 19 = 14.68 or 15 days to move from tier one to tier 2 on training xp alone.

Now from this info it would be my opinion that training aint doing jack. If your opinion is that troops level too fast, that is almost entirely due to battle xp.

I undestand training has changed recently and there for your analysis tunnel visioned on that as a problem, but.that sort of reflexive scree doesnt make a person seem like the most reliable source of feedback. Im not saying that to insult you, but a lot of people in balance threads would beinifit a lot from disentagling different parts of an issue.

What, exactly, are you arguing for? To put all the passive training perks into one place or to get rid of them altogether?
Read it again, think for a while then come back
Dude it might just be an ESL issue, but your OP post looks like you're complaining about the exp perks being spread out and nothing else.
It's all ? anyways, the perks are all too petty to help AND it's really easy to level up troops via combat.
People just want the good things from warband but we didn't get them.
Ik its just a testing place and prob placeholding or something, but still man what are they thinking ^^
Nope, those are all the new perks. That's what they spent 6 month thinking up.
I wanna speak to the manager too! ?‍??

Look who is salty now....:smile:))
hahhaha I love coming back here to see all you "knights of the game" get salty one by one.....maybe being a bit more objective in the past would have helped the game...and the players...

Look who is salty now....:smile:))
hahhaha I love coming back here to see all you "knights of the game" get salty one by one.....maybe being a bit more objective in the past would have helped the game...and the players...

Nobody in this thread is a dev.

Here we go again.... with the passive xp gain again..... when it comes to the damn game in whole in reality...These theoretic people who havent set an foot outside their books ^^ i rest my case then and you have it since people are to st....stubbornness to think longer then their own theories and actually read and understand my post, then actually playing the game to see where it lies...Rise of the meek by itself didnt look like much but when you got it in game before, it sure where speeding it up substantial even if it only took one looter battle just to get them to T2. Sometimes i think they not even had to touch the looter to lvl up since they all leveled up after killing only like 4 looters with 10 men. Could been touching sickles idk. Guess i need cheats just to get my brains back and not being able to cheat then xD These times being a gamer lol

Ps you also EX: forgot about the 10% xp the troops gain from the total xp after each battle in one handed example, so dont try to sugar coat it

Last edited:
Wow. Confusing thread title. Very confusing opening post (and follow-up posts).

To those of you who don't want to spend 20 minutes trying to decipher 3+ pages of puzzling grammar and circular logic, here's the thread summary:

Dr-Shinobi: You "trolls" are derailing my thread.

The reality:

you-have-done-that-yourself.jpg

Wow. Confusing thread title. Very confusing opening post (and follow-up posts).

To those of you who don't want to spend 20 minutes trying to decipher 3+ pages of puzzling grammar and circular logic, here's the thread summary:

Dr-Shinobi: You "trolls" are derailing my thread.

The reality:

you-have-done-that-yourself.jpg
stop talking bs and come with some facts instead because this thread is about discussing things in game not sitting on a throne.
And if someone came in here making valuable points then i would gladly start to see or change my mind what im not it seems ?
Instead im getting a cage filled with monkey business and around 2 to 3 guys actually talking about the game mechanics and balance...
But if you call that puzzling then idk what type of brain youre carrying sir but its alright we all have our bright sides some where else

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom