씌부렛 좋가튼거 니들 일은하냐? still wating new update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjc0552

Recruit
hey TW guys just want to make complete perk first holy.

what is this now . still nothing update amazing.

You too? Me too. Shows what fools we are. Smarter people have already uninstalled weeks ago and will maybe enjoy a more meaningful change in content when they come back in a year.

Note to non-chinese readers -
Mandarin: shinShunShin shinshuSun
Cantonese: BAWKCHOOOW!!

This is so random.

Anyways, even though I love the game, updates do feel a little bit slow. Also, updates feel slower if they're crucial updates that should have been in the full game. I think that it might have been a little bit early to release. But then again, I haven't played any other early access games so don't really know how perfect it should be.

This is so random.

Anyways, even though I love the game, updates do feel a little bit slow. Also, updates feel slower if they're crucial updates that should have been in the full game. I think that it might have been a little bit early to release. But then again, I haven't played any other early access games so don't really know how perfect it should be.
Captain Hindsight says they should've delayed EA release until late April and do the code refactoring that currently delays updates back in March.

Note to NOT SO SMART posters - this is the English section

I don't think you understand the point. Or do you understand but neglect the fact that you can't treat all Asian as Chinese and that would make you a racist?

Nevertheless, I do agree that using another language in an English section should not be preferred.

Captain Hindsight says they should've delayed EA release until late April and do the code refactoring that currently delays updates back in March.

Well I guess you have to release someday and nobody knows if any later release would have been better or worse.

Last edited:
I don't think you understand the point. Or do you understand but neglect the fact that you can't treat all Asian as Chinese and that would make you a racist?

Lighten up francis. Had an Egyptian come into the English section and posted in hieroglyphics i would have called it Martian - still racist? Its not up to me to figure out the ethnicity of a foreign handwriting in the English section no more than it would be up to a korean to figure out my english had i posted in their forums.

That goes for all ethnic groups be it nordic viking scrawlings to Scottish tribal ruins - respect the culture you are addressing and i will respect you - if not be prepared for some really tame teasing. Can you handle that?

Lighten up francis. Had an Egyptian come into the English section and posted in hieroglyphics i would have called it Martian - still racist? Its not up to me to figure out the ethnicity of a foreign handwriting in the English section no more than it would be up to a korean to figure out my english had i posted in their forums.

That goes for all ethnic groups be it nordic viking scrawlings to Scottish tribal ruins - respect the culture you are addressing and i will respect you - if not be prepared for some really tame teasing. Can you handle that?

First of all, yes it would still be racist. Also, yes it's not up to you to figure out whatever language that is, which also means you shouldn't just state it as any somewhat close ethnicity language you know.

I guess you could think of using another language in an English forum as not respectful enough. I'm sorry if you felt that way. However, that is not an excuse to tease using the writer's ethnicity, as that targets not just the writer but everyone that belongs to that group.

I don't know how many racism attacks your group gets in a daily basis, but there are people living in a world of haters. Words can mean nothing, but the culture words create leads to hates and differences people do not deserve.

Again, it's not that I'm comfortable with some people using languages other than the language the forum is meant to use, and I'm sorry if you felt that way.

I'm not an expert in criticizing others, but I'm pretty sure there's a better way of pointing out that someone's actions are wrong without using a sensitive issue.

First of all, yes it would still be racist.

I was going to write you a long reply but if you honestly would consider a joke calling Egyptian hieroglyphics "Martian" - a racist act - we have nothing further to talk about. Toughen your skin its a rough world out there - try to gain a sense of humor about and better decipher intent in to what is mean spirited and what is light hearted banter. Luck.

I was going to write you a long reply but if you honestly would consider a joke calling Egyptian hieroglyphics "Martian" - a racist act - we have nothing further to talk about. Toughen your skin its a rough world out there - try to gain a sense oh humor about and better decipher intent in to what is mean spirited and what is light hearted banter. Luck.

I guess you could think of me as overly sensitive, but I think many racism actions are derived from people being not sensitive enough and joking about it is one of the main things, like mocking a specific ethnicity group with insulting names(N word, C word)

Anyways, I agree that continuing this discussion will be just you stating racism 'jokes' and me saying that they are indeed racism.

I'm sorry that there had to be replies on something not related to the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom