Need More Info [1.4] Vassals and mercenaries of kingdom without fiefs are swarming my town

Users who are viewing this thread

Gadlaik

Recruit
Northern Empire has been without any fiefs for long time but they still swarm around my fief and I can't get rid of them without chopping heads which would put me at -100 relations with most of vassal from my faction.

Did you try to make peace with them? Because of their low menpower they are constantly fleeing from any of your parties and most likely eaven from your villagers, but they have nowhere to go and so they are stuck. So, making peace with them should help them to spread out and leave that area.
I observed similar behaviour by beaten factions (i eaven saw a bunch of lords and mercs with 0 men, all cuddled together on a peninsula) without settlements and sooner or later all lords join other factions until only the ruler clan is left.
The northern empire will eventually join entirely the strongest remaining part of the empire when the mainquestline goes far enough. In my savegame Lucon and Garios are meanwhile vassals of Rhagaea.

Last edited:
Did you try to make peace with them? Because of their low menpower they are constantly fleeing from any of your parties and most likely eaven from your villagers, but they have nowhere to go and so they are stuck. So, making peace with them should help them to spread out and leave that area.
I observed similar behaviour by beaten factions (i eaven saw a bunch of lords and mercs with 0 men, all cuddled together on a peninsula) without settlements and sooner or later all lords join other factions until only the ruler clan is left.
The northern empire will eventually join entirely the strongest remaining part of the empire when the mainquestline goes far enough. In my savegame Lucon and Garios are meanwhile vassals of Rhagaea.
I'm just Derthert's vassal so I can't make peace with them and they're not fleeing from villagers because there are so many of them that they just gang up on villagers who are extremely weak while these groups have are mostly consisted of high tier units and with simulations balanced they just melt trough villagers in two seconds, so fast that I can't make it to them to help them pretty often even when I'm pretty close. I finished game in 1.2 patch and there wasn't this thing, in 1.3 it seems to be even better because when I loaded the game first time bunch of lords and mercenaries from defeated kingdoms joined instantly.

Last edited:
Make peace with them, or form a small hunting party (stash most of your troops in a garrison temporarily) and clean them up.
I caught 15+ of them put some in prison of my town, some in other towns in hope of them now returning but nothing changed. And I can't make peace with them as Derthart's vassal.

Back
Top Bottom