Some questions

Users who are viewing this thread

1. Do different classes have different weapon skill, or they only differ in equipment?
2. Does anyone feel overhead and thrust to be extra difficult to do than in warband? I'm not sure it's me got rusty after long time away from warband or something with my mouse or the game having low tolerance for up and down mouse movement.
3. sometimes I feel I'm unable to block a side-swing aiming really low, I was damn sure I was holding (not tapping) block at the right direction but a swing still go through, was that because I usually look pretty high when I block? Or it is just me or some internet issue?

Thanks in advance

1. they have the same stats
2. its harder to turn which makes them harder to hit, idk if they changed something in the calibration
3. theres a block delay, which the community tries to fight off. Basicly you need to block earlier, so that it actually blocks.

1. they have the same stats
2. its harder to turn which makes them harder to hit, idk if they changed something in the calibration
3. theres a block delay, which the community tries to fight off. Basicly you need to block earlier, so that it actually blocks.
Thanks for the reply! By the second question I mean many times when I try to do a thrust, my attack turns into a swing. Nowadays, all my side swings are failed overhead :facepalm::facepalm:. Do you know if changing sensitivity or the vertical movement scale setting could help a bit?

Thanks for the reply! By the second question I mean many times when I try to do a thrust, my attack turns into a swing. Nowadays, all my side swings are failed overhead :facepalm::facepalm:. Do you know if changing sensitivity or the vertical movement scale setting could help a bit?
thats what i meant with calibration, for honor allows it in the options to adjust it manually. I have no knowledge about that, for me it feels similar to warband.

images

It would be nice to have something similar (FH only got 3 attack direction)

thats what i meant with calibration, for honor allows it in the options to adjust it manually. I have no knowledge about that, for me it feels similar to warband.

images

It would be nice to have something similar (FH only got 3 attack direction)
Yeah exactly, this would be super useful. I tried yesterday to learn how to attack with keyboard and it is super awkward for me. I will go tinker my mouse a bit to see if it helps.

are you sure they have the same stats? Cause when I pick up a falx / romph with a sturgian berserk, I swing a lot faster than a battanian recruit would. Could be me over-interpreting stuff but I thought that was due to stat difference

are you sure they have the same stats? Cause when I pick up a falx / romph with a sturgian berserk, I swing a lot faster than a battanian recruit would. Could be me over-interpreting stuff but I thought that was due to stat difference
mhhh maybe an error on my side, think skills have less impact on the actual gameplay than it had in warband

2. Does anyone feel overhead and thrust to be extra difficult to do than in warband? I'm not sure it's me got rusty after long time away from warband or something with my mouse or the game having low tolerance for up and down mouse movement.

Try adjusting the vertical movement scale sensitivity in the settings, iirc sliding it to the left will make it more sensitive to horizontal directions, and the opposite to the right.

Back
Top Bottom