Resolved Game keeps on crashing, unplayable

Users who are viewing this thread

Stefan9Inter

Recruit
Good day.

Had a game for a few days now and game is enjoyable when it works but after a few patches it has now become unplayable, crashes every 5 minutes.

System is a ryzen 3700x, nvidia msi geforce 2080ti, 32gb ram, corsair pcie 4 2tb ssd. All drivers and apps fully updated.

Have tried the beta version of the game and same issue.

Tried window,borderless window and full screen.

Crashes vary from application had a problem to direct 3d error.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello, are you still experiencing the same issue after the new patches? if the problem is not fixed please let us know.

Try verifying your game files, untick all the mods if you have any and delete your config files from documents/Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord (this will reset your settings).

yeah i've tried not using mods, made sure i was up to date and now i'm gonna try verifying, but i've been crashing randomly. sometimes it's during the daily gold exchange, sometimes going into a village, new game, old game, crash crash crash. i can't figure it out : /

edit::it was the config//

Last edited:
I only know Nvidia. Open NVIDIA control panel/manage 3d settings/program settings/m&bII bannerlord/max frame rate

Start with 40 and see how that works. Then increase to where it doesn't crash. Hope it helps ya.

I only know Nvidia. Open NVIDIA control panel/manage 3d settings/program settings/m&bII bannerlord/max frame rate

Start with 40 and see how that works. Then increase to where it doesn't crash. Hope it helps ya.
Not seeing NVIDIA in my options, please advise me.

O.K. i am informing the devs about the issue and i am sure it will be fixed as soon as possible.
I'm getting the same issues but different files?
h8J4uPA.png

Back
Top Bottom