e 1.1.0.225653 beta and 1.1.0 difrence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Supposedly they are the same right now but the beta is going to be updated very soon and the main not until next week. That's how I understand it.

e1.1.0 has passed a week in beta so that is now the new "stable main version"

e1.1.0.225653 is the new beta version, patch notes are on steam.

Dude the build number changed and I got a sizeable update. Why would they patch the public branch and not touch the beta?

But whatever. Believe what you want.

You've got sizeable update cause they added changes that weren't on previously on beta branch. They added them to both beta and main.

no, different build IDs when you load either one. was on 1.1.0 beta and now on the other, 10mb download and different build ID ingame.
changed version AFTER the update

Really confused right now because I got a 10mb update on my game, which was using the beta branch, and now my build number is 225664, anyone knows what I need to do to get the last patch ? I haven't touched the steam settings yet

Really confused right now because I got a 10mb update on my game, which was using the beta branch, and now my build number is 225664, anyone knows what I need to do to get the last patch ? I haven't touched the steam settings yet

The exact same way you would pick any patch. You're on the default branch. If you want to change go to properties -> betas and select the version.

Since this is confusing to you I would suggest just staying on the default branch and getting the weekly tested updates.

You are on the latest branch. They pushed some quick fixes to beta branch as well as all the stuff of beta plus the fixes to "normal". Both branches are equal right now content wise, seen by no issues playing with non beta people in MP.

well i am still confused :I

Usually i every new fix/patch they were really small like a few kilobites,but now like the last one i download a size of like 2,5 gigabite.

Back
Top Bottom