Too much cavalry

Users who are viewing this thread

Jbird

Recruit
They should either be more expensive or nerfed.

Every MP game wether siege or team deathmatch just turns into horses trampling over and bumping into everybody, even friendly, and it's obnoxious.

Beside the low price of cav one of the problems is that everyone can ride horses with every class, which I think is in all people's favor to get finally rid of with some skill restriction.

Beside the low price of cav one of the problems is that everyone can ride horses with every class, which I think is in all people's favor to get finally rid of with some skill restriction.
Agree. At the middle of the fight most ppl riding horses are infantry with horses they found on battlefield.

I think horseback fighting mechanics is the problem here.
Falling from a horse should make you prone for 2-3 seconds at least. and hit on prone enemy should be double dmg at least.
right now cavs are low risk high reward.
Same for glaive/menavlion swinging on horseback, weapon should break or you should be thrown off the horse if you it doesn't break.
A lancer bangs a broomstick with a metal blade at the end on a metal shield - shield breaks... sure, makes sense
these weapons are broken as hell anyways and movement speed makes them extra unrealistic. it should be hard to close the distance but whem you close it 3 stabs should be faster. weapon shouldn't even swing when your blocking it's path

They just need to make horses slower as they decrease in health. Hell, even mods had this as a feature on warband, no reason why it shouldn't be implemented in this game. Although all the examples shown in this thread are garbage examples.

Back
Top Bottom