Got boring after 47 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it normal that playing bannerlord is boring for me?I already did 3 plays and I always did the same thing.Idk,maybe you guys can give me some suggestions how to play for example: bandits or playing as a merchant i dont know.

Is it normal that playing bannerlord is boring for me?I already did 3 plays and I always did the same thing.Idk,maybe you guys can give me some suggestions how to play for example: bandits or playing as a merchant i dont know.
Don't worry. What you are feeling is totally normal. While the shell of the game is there, I would say 70% of the content will still be added which will create whole new ways of playing the game. The daily patches are great and add value everyday.

As of now though, you can challenge yourself to conquer the whole map with your kingdom. Have you done so already?

Don't worry. What you are feeling is totally normal. While the shell of the game is there, I would say 70% of the content will still be added which will create whole new ways of playing the game. The daily patches are great and add value everyday.

As of now though, you can challenge yourself to conquer the whole map with your kingdom. Have you done so already?
i tried but then battania took over everything, I try to kill all their lords lmao,I have probably killed 40 lords or so

I realized after my second play through that despite having a lot of fun, it's still EA and needs more time for content to be added. What I am doing now is just taking a break and playing some other games until a few content patches roll through.

I can definitely relate to this. It all comes down to trading, killing looters, training troops on looters, fighting someone more challenging, going after some more looters because you need more troops.

Man I hate looters.

The problem is that some of the changes are beginning to push a specific playstyle while neutering other sandbox routes, this is making subsequent playthroughs more boring because certain sandbox activities are boring and inefficient.

Being a trader has lost its soul, wanted to be a traveling tournament gladiator? No point to that either. Basically the only style of play is begin > looter hunting > merc > vassal/beeline the main quest > 'fight it out'

There's no diplomacy, even the main quest isn't finished. Existing quests are boring and hard to complete, like train troops when it's not possible to do it within the timeframe. It feels like a game with a year of development not 8. So it's normal to find it boring atm. All the vital features are not present. I'm not bored yet but it's true that it doesn't have a soul yet. I hope they will show the same competence they showed in hotfixes in adding content as soon as possible.

The problem is that some of the changes are beginning to push a specific playstyle while neutering other sandbox routes, this is making subsequent playthroughs more boring because certain sandbox activities are boring and inefficient.

Being a trader has lost its soul, wanted to be a traveling tournament gladiator? No point to that either. Basically the only style of play is begin > looter hunting > merc > vassal/beeline the main quest > 'fight it out'
yeah... i felt the same way about Total War games. returned three kingdoms within an hour of playing it

Yep. I hope these are temporary setback and that they will go back to the sandbox approach. That is in my opinion the true soul of MnB.

This game is up to your imagination and you don't have to necessarily do things the same way. I've been enjoying and still enjoying past 100 hrs.

But as others suggested, maybe you should just wait. The game is still very new and many features aren't out for it.

Ive heard that if you crouch down and hide behind a certain well in one of the Sturgian Villages -the AI everywhere will all stop what they're doing and come hunting for you. Some say hours, others days or possibly weeks.

They dont want you near THAT well!

There's no diplomacy, even the main quest isn't finished. Existing quests are boring and hard to complete, like train troops when it's not possible to do it within the timeframe. It feels like a game with a year of development not 8. So it's normal to find it boring atm. All the vital features are not present. I'm not bored yet but it's true that it doesn't have a soul yet. I hope they will show the same competence they showed in hotfixes in adding content as soon as possible.
Probably because it wasn't 8 years of development.

I also should point out that you've now had a roughly 2$ per hour entertainment so far from a game that has repeatedly been emphasized to be no where complete. By the time it IS complete, you'll be able to consider your money well spent.

The train troop quest is finishable, you simply have to kick out the untrained troops when the time comes and turn in the ones you have, rewards will scale based on how many you send back.

Back
Top Bottom