Resolved Can't participate in Steam Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I recently discovered that I need to participate in Beta to apply the hotfixes, but my Native module stays in 1.0.0 anyway, and moreover the game seems to freeze once you exit from it (you can't restart it since for steam it's already running)

If you are trying to launch Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Beta, you can't because we have ended the beta.

If you are trying to launch the main game, can you please check the mods tab in the launcher and take a look at the module versions?
The module version located on the bottom left is outdated and it is a known issue. If you see e1.0.6 on the modules tab or in the news image of the launcher the game should be up to date.

If you are trying to launch Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Beta, you can't because we have ended the beta.

If you are trying to launch the main game, can you please check the mods tab in the launcher and take a look at the module versions?
The module version located on the bottom left is outdated and it is a known issue. If you see e1.0.6 on the modules tab or in the news image of the launcher the game should be up to date.

thanks, I almost forgot - I misunderstood how the game version should be. It's all solved now.

Back
Top Bottom