SP - General Bring back singleplayer autoblock

Users who are viewing this thread

For the people who lacks the reflexes and desires to live out their power fantasies I feel this needs to come back, wont stop me from trying to learn how to block on my own.

A tip I can give is to use the AWSD keys to control the block angle, works a lot better than mouse direction block controls.

the best way i can find is add it as a non default gameplay setting, just like ai fight skill or whatever, if more unskilled peope, or just people that don't want to try hard (like myself) on a singleplayer game, i find it a good middle ground

Struggling hard to master directional blocking, auto block will allow me to focus on the parts of the game I enjoy rather than the parts that frustrate me.

+1 for auto-block option. Manual block is very cool, but I will never be able to do it effectively, no matter how much I practice.
I have a substantial hand-tremor, and can not do fine/fast mouse motions without my hand completely spazzing out.
Using a shield for now, but when that shield splinters...?

This has got to be the most requested feature.

I agree 100% that it needs to come back. Blocking with a 2 handed weapon is pretty much impossible for me.

i like that there isnt, because it prepares you for online, and also, takes a minimum amount of skill.

What you are suggesting is akin to adding auto-move in an FPS to dodge bullets instead of strafing manually.

I saw it in the 12+ page crapstorm in the Citadel. I have no intention of diving into the depths of that thread to figure out where, but it's in there somewhere. Go find it yourself if you're that curious.

just saw there's a Autoblocking mod out there, didnt't try it but some of the ppl who wanted it badly could try if it works properly :wink:

i like that there isnt, because it prepares you for online, and also, takes a minimum amount of skill.

What you are suggesting is akin to adding auto-move in an FPS to dodge bullets instead of strafing manually.

You know you could just turn it off in the options menu in Warband. No one was forcing you to play with auto block on. All he is asking for is the option to choose.

Back
Top Bottom