In Progress Game closes instantly after 2 seconds in loading screen after it launched up

Users who are viewing this thread

I just installed Bannerlord for the first time today. My specs are good and are able to run the game fine from what it says. My OS is windows 10 64 bit. The problem is when I run bannerlord. it launches up with a white screen, after some seconds it goes into the loading screen, the horseman icon rides in the corner as it should and right there after two seconds it instantly closes without any notifications or crash reporters or anything. I don't know what to do. I've tried everything and looked at Callums crash fix thread and have everything installed but still nothing

Hello, can you please make sure that all of your drivers and softwares required for this game are up to date and the game has the necessary authorizations on your security software? There is also a new patch for the game, so please update me if your problem is solved after the new patch, too.

Hello, can you please make sure that all of your drivers and softwares required for this game are up to date and the game has the necessary authorizations on your security software? There is also a new patch for the game, so please update me if your problem is solved after the new patch, too.
I long fixed the issue by unblocking the game's data (aka disabling the "read-only" box in the file properties and then using a cmd powershell command to unblock them twice), before the new patches. Thanks for replying, and good luck with the game.

Back
Top Bottom