[BUG] Most armour (and potentially weapons) missing from the trader

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea so far this has been my biggest challenge/setback/disappointment of the EA. The lack of grinding to be able to get good gear is what really inspires me in the single player campaign.

Can't seem to find anything new on the Aserai faction I'm playing with, I want to be a mameluke too! Browsing the xml I see some Heavy armor tags close immediately after opening which leads me to believe they're not in the game at all. :sad:

This is why im so tired of people just crying out its early access because early access would imply that some basic things were tested such as can you even get crossbows for a reasonable price or buy top tier armor it seems like there are so many BASIC things they just didnt care to test did any of them actually play the game before releasing it because this feels like a empty demo

also early access is the time for people to complain so taleworlds can actually fix the game
Do you know anything about game development? do you know how hard it is to make a game like bannerlord? it might not look like RDR2 or some other big titles, but the amount of coding it requires would shock you, there are so many moving parts that need to be in sync for even the most basic featurres to work, then after all this is put together keeping track of every single aspect becomes whole different thing altogether , its early access you shouldn't buy it if you want to be nagging about every small obvious bug , do you think the devs left it there on purpose? Please enough with the whining and nagging of the development, the game isn't fully ready and was never marketed as such , so whats your problem?

Maybe they are in the game but the armour values are still in the works and they are using for now them just for a design purpose . That's my belief

There is a fix for this but you need to download and replace (or edit yourself) the spitems.xml file in your Bannerlord folder.

Many items have a “multiplayer_item = true” parameter and this seems to be what is excluding these items from showing up in the stores.

A link for the edited file is below. Keep in mind item availability also depends on town tier and wealth so this won’t automatically spawn every late game armor in every store but it does help.

There is a fix for this but you need to download and replace (or edit yourself) the spitems.xml file in your Bannerlord folder.

Many items have a “multiplayer_item = true” parameter and this seems to be what is excluding these items from showing up in the stores.

A link for the edited file is below. Keep in mind item availability also depends on town tier and wealth so this won’t automatically spawn every late game armor in every store but it does help.

The fact that the players have to be the ones to enable heavy armours is pathetic, early access or not. Did they even bother to test anything before lopping it at us dear players.

The fact that the players have to be the ones to enable heavy armours is pathetic, early access or not. Did they even bother to test anything before lopping it at us dear players.
look out you are going to be attacked for having an opinion on how basic of an issue it is for them to fix even the modders did it already but ALL HAIL TALEWORLDS they can do nothing wrong

Do you know anything about game development? do you know how hard it is to make a game like bannerlord? it might not look like RDR2 or some other big titles, but the amount of coding it requires would shock you, there are so many moving parts that need to be in sync for even the most basic featurres to work, then after all this is put together keeping track of every single aspect becomes whole different thing altogether , its early access you shouldn't buy it if you want to be nagging about every small obvious bug , do you think the devs left it there on purpose? Please enough with the whining and nagging of the development, the game isn't fully ready and was never marketed as such , so whats your problem?
Look i love the game i really do an I know its going to be amazing and its not about the fact that there are just bugs and missing features i KNOW its in early access and yes i understand how difficult game development is my problem lies within the fact that it would take just a few seconds for taleworlds to test their game and see the issue of heavy armors missing and multiple weapons and its the fact that modders have fixed it already because it seems like such an easy thing to fix and yet they havent fixed it already i have no disrespect for the game just want to discuss issues with people because ITS EARLY ACCESS so devs can fix it and people like me and others can air their concerns about whats going on but if you want to see it as whinning and complaining and it bothers you so much then i am so sorry

Look i love the game i really do an I know its going to be amazing and its not about the fact that there are just bugs and missing features i KNOW its in early access and yes i understand how difficult game development is my problem lies within the fact that it would take just a few seconds for taleworlds to test their game and see the issue of heavy armors missing and multiple weapons and its the fact that modders have fixed it already because it seems like such an easy thing to fix and yet they havent fixed it already i have no disrespect for the game just want to discuss issues with people because ITS EARLY ACCESS so devs can fix it and people like me and others can air their concerns about whats going on but if you want to see it as whinning and complaining and it bothers you so much then i am so sorry
i do agree with you that they could have fixed this easy and i hope it gets fixed officially in a few days. However i think they have a lot of things to fix. right now the crashes, optimalization, empires spiraling out of control and archers not fireing during the night are more pressing matters.
Still i do agree that they should fix this very soon as it seems like an easy fix.

i do agree with you that they could have fixed this easy and i hope it gets fixed officially in a few days. However i think they have a lot of things to fix. right now the crashes, optimalization, empires spiraling out of control and archers not fireing during the night are more pressing matters.
Still i do agree that they should fix this very soon as it seems like an easy fix.
See that is a completely logical response rather than just saying i am whining and complaining and yes they do have a lot on their plate that i am sure of and it makes sense it was a very rocky release these things happen and knowing taleworlds they will get to it but it just has to do with the fact that if modders can fix it in that little of time so could they granted they dont have the biggest team but still at least like 50 to 80 people right and not one of them could fix this just seems a little odd and annoying

apparently it seems every time i talk about my concerns on the state of the game i have to preach the fact that no i am not a troll i am a huge fan and Bannerlord will be even more amazing with time its seriously going to be a great game one of the best even i just want the best for the developers and the state of the game

See that is a completely logical response rather than just saying i am whining and complaining and yes they do have a lot on their plate that i am sure of and it makes sense it was a very rocky release these things happen and knowing taleworlds they will get to it but it just has to do with the fact that if modders can fix it in that little of time so could they granted they dont have the biggest team but still at least like 50 to 80 people right and not one of them could fix this just seems a little odd and annoying

apparently it seems every time i talk about my concerns on the state of the game i have to preach the fact that no i am not a troll i am a huge fan and Bannerlord will be even more amazing with time its seriously going to be a great game one of the best even i just want the best for the developers and the state of the game
well lets hope they will surprise us and release a fix today or tomorrow :smile:

The reason is probably that they prefer bigger patches to give out, so people dont start complaining about why they fixed this one issue and not another more bigger issue in their minds, also they maybe need to test out these fixes before releasing to everyone.

The reason is probably that they prefer bigger patches to give out, so people dont start complaining about why they fixed this one issue and not another more bigger issue in their minds, also they maybe need to test out these fixes before releasing to everyone.
well they have released 2 patches in 2 days so im still hoping they release a patch for this soon.

understandable and respectable just a list of issues they plan of fixing would be nice i guess i mean some people literally thought the missing armors were a feature

understandable and respectable just a list of issues they plan of fixing would be nice i guess i mean some people literally thought the missing armors were a feature
i will be honest, at first i thought it had something to do with them needing to finish models or something like that, maybe adjest it to player size. so i was one of those people :razz:

Back
Top Bottom