[SOLVED] [CRASH] QUEST: Army of poachers - Moving on the map CRASH

Users who are viewing this thread

So.. i've been playing like 6 hours, after that, i was leaving a city and my game crashed.

I tried to enter again but every time I leave that city, and I move, after 5 seconds my game crashes.

I can stay within the city, but when I go out on the map, that happens to me. I am on day 35, and I am sorry to lose the progress.

https://gyazo.com/8d301ffdeac2cf41ec338a0ff31c602c This is the CRASH.

This is the quest:
ee20f4c51c7c8fc3d54d8443769e8c9c.png

SOLUTION!:

1. Enable CHEATS ON from the folder: Documents/Bannerlord/engine_config to 1 instead of 0. Save it. Reload the game.
2. Teleport from the spot that your are to the town where you have to do the quest: Ctrl + Click just next to the village.

From here you have TWO OPTIONS:

Option 1: If the time when you teleport is on midnight (Moon on the clock) you can enter the village and beat the Poachers

Option 2 (Like me); If the time when you teleport is not midnight, you have to do this steps:

Enable cheats.
Teleport with Ctrl+mouse click (dont click on village, or you cant teleport).
Then save, load game.
Pass time with normal speed for 2 seconds, save game, load game.
Then pass time with normal speed for 2 seconds, save game, load game.
Rinse and repeat until midnight in-game and then do the quest(Or if the village is pillaged, wait for it to repair with same method).

from 15-20 minutes if you have the clock on the morning (be careful and move short distance!)

BYE!

Last edited:
Using the cheat console only works if the clock is near midnight as only then do poachers spawn. If it crashes during the day you're stuck until they either release a fix, or you start a new game.

Using the cheat console only works if the clock is near midnight as only then do poachers spawn. If it crashes during the day you're stuck until they either release a fix, or you start a new game.

Yeah.. i activated the cheats, but i was in the middle of the day... i tried to move quickly around until the midnight came, but it was useless.. hope they can fix it because it's a pain in the ass

Yeah.. i activated the cheats, but i was in the middle of the day... i tried to move quickly around until the midnight came, but it was useless.. hope they can fix it because it's a pain in the ass
try wait in a city 'till a little bit before midnight, then teleport you to the village.

I will try this:

Basically this:

Enable cheats.
Then save, load game.
Rinse and repeat until midnight in-game and then do the quest(Or if the village is pillaged, wait for it to repair with same method).

I will try this:

Basically this:

Enable cheats.
Then save, load game.
Please post here if you're pb is bypass, it can help other.
I hope that the dev will tackle this issue so we wont have to pray our HDD at every quest

Please post here if you're pb is bypass, it can help other.
I hope that the dev will tackle this issue so we wont have to pray our HDD at every quest

It worked, i will change the title and the content of the post so it could helps. Thanks for your information

There is certain problem with that quest and i hope it will be fixed soon. It is quite annoying to do your steps.
Rich (BB code):

Back
Top Bottom