You think i can run it?

Users who are viewing this thread

fx 8350 4.0 Ghz
16gb RAM DDR 3 1600
GTX 1050 ti 4gb
I hope i can run this, and people can make some idea with this specs comparing with their own ones.

The game is constantly optimizing and I make sure that you're able to run it.
My hardware: i5-9400 + 16GB RAM + GTX 1660ti
I can get average at least 70fps at Very High performance setting(Multiplayer Beta v0.8.6).
Your hardware should be okay to run Medium performance in the future. Singleplayer mode's performance may be lower a bit.

Well I have the same video card as you, and a slightly better cpu. I run it with most graphics on low with a few things on medium, with all fancy visuals turned off, and get around 30-45 fps average.

When I initially got into the alpha in July I could run it with an FX-8320, GTX 760, and 8gb RAM (upgraded since then) so you should be able to run it though maybe not on the best settings.

Did they change the min requirements on the steam page in the last 6 months? When I got this PC is specifically made sure it was above the min, but checking the steam page today it looks like they want cpu to have 3.60 speed and I've got 3.20 :meh: Been playing the beta for months so I guess I'll hope for the bes.

Did they change the min requirements on the steam page in the last 6 months? When I got this PC is specifically made sure it was above the min, but checking the steam page today it looks like they want cpu to have 3.60 speed and I've got 3.20 :meh: Been playing the beta for months so I guess I'll hope for the bes.
I think I read that they did change system requirements on steam, not 100% sure though. You should be fine, might not be able to run battles to maximum capacity.

I think I read that they did change system requirements on steam, not 100% sure though. You should be fine, might not be able to run battles to maximum capacity.
I'm looking into it and I think my cpu might increase to 3.6 automatically under stress and that could be why I thought it was okay. Or it may have been listed at 3.6 instead of 3.2 to make it look better. Would have got have got something else if I understood-more-gooder, but that's months ago now.
I only play warband, isometric RPGS and older games on PC, consoles for everything else.

Yes you can. I have 1050 Ti 4GB too. 1080p Low-Medium 60-80fps in TDM.

Back
Top Bottom