Why can't I hire the black strugglers from enemy's prisoners?

Users who are viewing this thread

dreadlord

Knight
And another question: can I assign my fiefs to my lords from other defeated faction? If not, please consider that as my suggestion.

I don't know about question 2, but I do know that in order to disable putting strugglers into other partys and castles, they have been checked as "not moveable in the party window", which most likely includes the prisoner trade as well.

You can manually change that via the troop editor (ensure that you have a backup of the original file, and save the ID from the original lines, because the troop editor sometimes switches IDs) but you have to start a new game for that change to take effect.

Yeah flagging black strugglers as unable to be placed in castles prevents any movement in the transfer prisoner screen or otherwise.
I wish there was a better solution to prevent people from getting unlimited black struggers.  Maybe I'll just eventually reduce the amount of them you can hire per week to a very small number.  Like five or so.
dreadlord said:
And another question: can I assign my fiefs to my lords from other defeated faction? If not, please consider that as my suggestion.
Not at the moment.  But there may have been a solution in my kingdom management thread.  I'll have to check.

Back
Top Bottom