Artwork, Inspiration help

Users who are viewing this thread

Garem

Recruit
Been playing M&B for about 3 years now, including many of its mods. This took the cake. Great stuff.

I read in the Help Wanted part about how you would like more artwork and such. I only found one old post mentioning him and couldn't access it to see the content, but Frederick Remington's works are all going to be ideal. He's been dead for 108 years so I can't imagine his art is still copyrighted.

Here was just a quick google result page of his art. Really phenomenal stuff. http://www.artunframed.com/remington1.htm

I also read that the creators have been burning out. I hope you find your inspiration to complete this awesome project! Thanks for your hard work.

Ha! You're going to like the next update. :wink:

These artists are all on my radar:

Heinrich E Mueller
Frederic Remington
Charles Schreyvogel
Charles Marion Russel
Frank Tenney Hohnson
Henry Raschen
Jules Tavernier
Lorenz Richard
Hansen Herman
Frank Hoffman
Philip Russel Goodwin
Joseph Henry Sharp
Henry Farny
Carl Wimar
William Gilbert Gaul
Albert Bierstadt
Seth Eastman
Thomas Moran
George A Mckinstry
Edmund Montagaue Morris
Thomas Worthington Whittredge
William Ranney

Who's burning out again?

And after another three hours of playing the game, I realized that much of the artwork IS Remington's. Ahh well. All the same, great mod.

Referring to the Help Wanted post. Can't wait for the next update!

Added:
insomniac said:
Well, this mod is a result of mainly 4-5 persons work. It took a lot of effort, but as you know, it makes people tired.

The mod is mainly complete as you all see, but for perfection there needs to be more support. Or else, only bugs will be fixed, there won't be additional features at all.

This is the choice of 1866 community. I am talking about the ones with skills.

thanks to the beta testers who report the problems back, it is also something very important.

We got this mod to this point but without help it ain't going any further.

Back
Top Bottom