cant recruit, help

Users who are viewing this thread

DTN

Recruit
Heya, first of all great mod! I love it, props for all the hard work making it :!:

Now to the problem, I dont seem to be able to recruit from villages anymore since I renounced my oath and became independent faction... I have over 20 villages and none of them allow me to recruit and I have been scouring through them for over a month so waiting wont fix it... Any suggestions? Oh yeah, what does the faction culture selection lets you do? Maybe I messed this recruiting thing when I choose the culture, cuz I thought it would select what kind of recruits I get.

Yeah and a few suggestions. It would be nice to have some more lively faction color than dull gray as independent faction, or there could be option to change it as I saw in another mod. Also the start campaign function to gather all the lords doesnt seem to work, I have been waiting for ages and noone answered the call, I have to gather all of them myself choosing follow me option, though its not that much of a problem as long as I can recruit peasants.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, it's a knonw bug.

IN THE BUG THREAD!

Yeah colours would be nice.  As for the campaign thing, I dunno.  How many lords are there in your faction?

ooh uh, it never occurred to me it might be a bug since the mod is out for some time, I just thought I messed something up. I'll check that thread.

About the lords, there are 10 of them, the one I order to gather everyone does follow me around, tho not the others. I waited for 3 days in-game time but noone came, when I went looking for them I discovered they are just resting in their castles, the only thing those bastards are good at!  :evil:  :grin:
Now that I think about it, I think there is one more bug: when I give castle to lord, the castle along with its aligned village goes to him, but after a while the village goes back to my possession. Its actually quite nice to have the lord care about manning the castle and me reaping the taxes from his village  :twisted: just thought to point it out.

Yeah and one more thing its dam annoying when lords start running off every time they see a tiny patrol or some caravan when you have them on follow you option. Now its ok most of the time when it happens on the map, but when you are sieging something that needs 2days to build a siege tower you find that by the time its complete every single one of them have ran off and you are left alone against 500man garrisoned town. So the point is to have them either be on permanent follow you mode with no running away or have an option to tell them to do just that. Would be nice, tho its still a great mod even without that. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom