Question about Thorein ( that's his name right? )

Users who are viewing this thread

2skinny

Recruit
So, I found his dead ass, FINALLY. And turns out since I'm BP i have to kill him. I explored all possible options and bottom line, I want to keep the sword. However does turning him into a minion have something to do with the quest line with the Dread sovereign?

2skinny said:
So, I found his dead ass, FINALLY. And turns out since I'm BP i have to kill him. I explored all possible options and bottom line, I want to keep the sword. However does turning him into a minion have something to do with the quest line with the Dread sovereign?

No, you can hold onto the sword if you'd prefer to have it.  The choice is yours and won't affect anything outside of that quest line. 

Doesn't the quest line end there? I'm debating on my choice because I'm wondering what the Dread Sovereign's gonna need me to do and if it"ll give me something better then the sword.

2skinny said:
Doesn't the quest line end there? I'm debating on my choice because I'm wondering what the Dread Sovereign's gonna need me to do and if it"ll give me something better then the sword.

Spoiler
If you are working for the Plagued, you can perform an optional quest within 7 days of Thorain's death.  This, arguably, offers a better reward then just keeping the sword for yourself. 

Back
Top Bottom