Great Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Havoc134

Squire
I havent really played Mount and Blade in a while, then my friend ssent me a link to this mod.  When i read the descriptions of the powers for the factions i was already in HOLY **** mode.  After downloading and finding some easter eggs, starting the faction questline, and just generally exploring, i must say this is one of the best mods I have ever played and is getting me playing M&B again.  Great job guys and keep up the good work.

Havoc134 said:
I havent really played Mount and Blade in a while, then my friend ssent me a link to this mod.  When i read the descriptions of the powers for the factions i was already in HOLY **** mode.  After downloading and finding some easter eggs, starting the faction questline, and just generally exploring, i must say this is one of the best mods I have ever played and is getting me playing M&B again.  Great job guys and keep up the good work.

Thanks. Again, I speak for myself, but we've all put a lot of work into this, and its just as rewarding for us to play as it is for you, no doubt :wink:.

Back
Top Bottom