Custom Settlement Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Come over from TWC. I just got this and wow had to make a post i haven't really got into the rest of the game other then making a castle its Relaxing change from Pendor slaughter. Honestly thought it was going to be really difficult building a castle but that help menu got me started only part that will mess me up is entry points and telling people where not to walk etc i think but ill get there when i get there. Heres a few screens of a dock i have started i plan it to be a really big town with the castle ontop of the hill.

here are the docks i spent about an hour on this so far.

docks.jpg

docks2.jpg

Just a Question when i save and ride out of the town does all that save to see next time or do the buildings build up over a period of time. Just unsure.

couple more hours past trying to make the docks look useful loaded up with goods and a biig destroyed boat LOL wanted to make it look like it was being built as there are no boats in the items =(
docks3.jpg

Lots more houses still to add layed out a farm area overveiw picture of where the castle should end up at the top

overveiw.jpg

Figured i would put more progress pics up done abit more to it the walls are still not done properly its just a quick layout so i can position stuff.
Castle progress
castleveiw.jpg

top of castle main entry veiw from gatehouse
guardveiw.jpg

Village outside the main walls.
villageveiw.jpg

Inside the town

townmid.jpg

Overview

overveiw.jpg

Farm veiw (just started)

farmveiw.jpg

Being the first place i have actually created i based it on everything medieval i could think of lol so it probably looks a little odd, Basically go big and see where it takes me instead of spreading out all small ideas i will try that later when i get the hang of it more but having fun :smile:

BTW: How do i remove trees that are already on the map seems i cant click them =?

To remove the trees from your map;

you can change the terrain code to remove all the vegetation without otherwise altering the terrain.

to do this use the following instructions:
1. find your terrain code number from the scenes.txt or modules_scenes.py file
2. paste it into the terrain generator ingame
3. lower the vegetation to 0 and copy the new terrain code number

Or alternatively, search the forums for "removing trees".

Bit of a pain to get rid of them, but there you go.

Wow just wow, looking through all the screenshots in this thread imagining 100 to 180 players on them takes my breath away  :shock:

Help it come true please, i would really love to have most of your maps on a huge mappack for multiplayer!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=111770.new#new

Hi everyone! First post in TW forums, after lurking a  l o t  :mrgreen:
Great mod this one; i wish i had tried it before and i hope its development hasn't stopped forever.
Anyway, i've worked a bit on empty49 town, it's almost done but i need to play the mod a bit so i can understand how this works (especially for sieges/battles) so i can tweak maps for gameplay -besides the info i read on faqs and guides: reading about is not the same as playing it  :grin:

camp at night
mb1oq.jpg
horses and baggages at camp
mb2we.jpg
e1 vineyards and stables, town square with platform for speeches (walkable with ai meshes)
mb3i.jpg
e1 view
mb4n.jpg
view from the river below (note the insects posing -low/middle screen, right- :grin:)
mb5n.jpg
castle view
mb6d.jpg
tavern with connected building
mb7w.jpg
large view of e2m2, still unfinished
mb8z.jpg

I made a village on pre-made 'camp du sturnhill' I am new to scene editing and will send pictures soon, anyone tell me how to spoiler it? BTW Love the Scene where did you make it?

It's sad, I can't make a worthy scene unless its on a pre-made map...

Villageonpremade.jpg

Any good pre-made maps with hills, river etc.  because sturnhill doesn't have a river. (Close to Custow please)

Back
Top Bottom