[WB][M]Festung Breslau (WW2 Mod) open MP beta. Old Topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont realy remember. To kill someone you need about 2 shoots (pure luck you ca kill him with one and sometimes even 3 but realy rarely) but MG and headshots kill at one shot (if you dont have hlemet but it may kill you in one shoot and may not).
EDIT: I repaste this movie because someone might not seen it and dont check other pages. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVk-vwZlZ-M

I saw that video and i was speechless for a while. All i can say is holy **** good job guys, i cant wait to be able to play it myself.  :grin: 

Sorry to ask but do you reckon beta will be out in early december ?
Id play this gun as it is now even if it was bug ridden  :smile:

This or next month? WOW. i cant wait to play it. one question is codename blitzkrieg part of fetsung breslau?

Mat Berserker said:
I dont realy remember. To kill someone you need about 2 shoots (pure luck you ca kill him with one and sometimes even 3 but realy rarely) but MG and headshots kill at one shot (if you dont have hlemet but it may kill you in one shoot and may not).
EDIT: I repaste this movie because someone might not seen it and dont check other pages. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVk-vwZlZ-M

Nice. You can't run out of rifle ammo?
Love sabaton.
Great movie

KuroiNekouPL said:
jakedasnake said:
oh ok cool. whats the idea behind codename blitzkrieg.
Probably attack of the Third Reich on Poland :wink:

That's not too accurate. Remember what was with Festung Breslau:
The American soldiers will be?

Nope. Not any.

Then will this be in the Eastern Front? Desert? Or maybe the Blitz on france?

So to be more accurate: September 1939, only Polish and German Armies. Google search keywords: Fall Weiss

Hey AWESOME JOB with tank improve from plane codes:grin: Don't forget you can make naval battles with the same tank codes:grin: :grin: Looking forward to this mod. :smile: Good luck guys

Ibanez said:
Hey AWESOME JOB with tank improve from plane codes:grin: Don't forget you can make naval battles with the same tank codes:grin: :grin: Looking forward to this mod. :smile: Good luck guys

:shock: really?! Oh my G.... eem... whatever. Awesome idea :grin: But... hmm...Are there any big lakes in Wroclaw, Mat?
Anyway, naval battles on Baltic sea could be great! :grin:

I think this mod will be a masterpiece..riding tanks, airplanes, mgs...wow..just awsome..keep up the good work guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom