Poll: Bigger parties?

Do you like me to make bigger parties?

• Yes

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Biggers parties are good in 1 way and bad in another...

Good side

1. Bigger fight scenes

Bad side

1.Crashes and error messages (To many loading into one area at one time because it can't handle the amount of things that are going on in the area.)

> Bigger fight scenes (?) I haven't searched that  :???:

> Crashes = decrease the battle size =solved!  :mrgreen:

No i dont mean it in fightscenes it's just a technicial word lol just like when you go into combat it makes it look abit more... ermm whats the word relistic.. lol

And yes i suppose the solloution to that would be decrease battle size but that can be dreadfully boreing and if people are using battlesizer then they can disable that to :razz:.

if i dont write in any topics than blame the NSIS error couse my CPU crashed couse im trying the last resort...

Dude be sensabible and stop spamming in all the sections of forums lol like i said previously use the tech form for help  :mad:

Tautvydas_XXL: Please stop spamming or I'll delete all of your posts...

hunterman52: Thanks for pointing that out. RULES are on in the forums.

To all: Please everyone ask the developers/ support team for the problem so as our trusted companion Tautvydas_XXL will be able to play the mod...

Yeah, actually I will check the script that does that, but for now I do not say that it will be in the next version, but surely I'll do my best!  :wink:

make parties infinite but make it so food and money is very important and without enough of either itll deteriate the ability to effectively use those troops

also maybe make the amout of recruitale troops more sound

maybe 14-20 from friendly factions and 1-2 from enemies and 0 from people your at war with

i like new people.... wwe can be ffffrrrrrrriiiiieeeeeeennnnnnndssssssss........... FRIENDS!!!!!

ps i'm the reason we don't got much new people :grin:

D1SC0 N1NJ4 said:
i like new people.... wwe can be ffffrrrrrrriiiiieeeeeeennnnnnndssssssss........... FRIENDS!!!!!

ps i'm the reason we don't got much new people :grin:

YUS! WE CAN CERTAINLY BE FRIENDS! *gives you all great big brotherly bear hugs*

Back
Top Bottom