Official Scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Why not copy the planet off star wars the planet of an entire city lolz... that would be kinda hilarious but at the same time boreing ?....

Now it's working. I like all scenes, they're very good.
Looking forward to Viking scenes. :razz:

Dimos check this out this guy released a building mod makes them look all medievial sort of relastic its called "Polished buildings mod"  i wondering if it could help work with the mod...

Link
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=1003

This if for native but im sure there is a way that you can include in some orignial locations?.... only working with swadia strongholds.... so just to tell but i sure you can use it in some way but dont forget to ask the guy permission to use it.. or if ure rebel then use it without him lol.. if not its here for other people to use  For NATIVE only dont try using it with other modules... unless you got a backup copy of it...

Basically it might wants to add the new -building- textures on the mod's file -keep the mod's ones- and if it changes the scenes also you need to include the scenes...  :razz:

And that will basically be it!  :wink:

Well... It is progressing. Much more work has to be done since the mod will have more stuff in the future. I am indeed happy for my work so far. I like the results. Hope that the naval codes will be implemented and I will fix some map bugs -especially that of Edinburgh- ... The one or the other way I have to release the BETA 0.2 just before Christmas holidays!  :razz:

Just be patient the mod is going ahead and hope the next release will be better and more fun that the current one...  :razz:

you really have to put the river going through glasgow. i mean glasgow is scotlands biggest ship building city. (used to be britains) so i think you should be able to get a ship there.

That has nothing to do with scenes! Please not go off topic! Send me the map pictures in the thread for that and I will do it...  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom