Can I use some items?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rednax

Regular
The FAQ says that I have to ask permission to use items in our mod, but not how.
So here I ask it: Can I use some items of this mod for ''The Beneluxian Wars'' (a new mod with a map of Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg). Of course you get all the credits for your work. I think we need the helmets, the shields, the armors and tunics and some swords. I'm not sure yet what will be exactly in and what not.
I'm ordered to make or find some cool Nord stuff, and there is plenty in your mod. Also the different variantions of the mail coats and shirts can be used for different factions. So i hope we may use this, it would spare use a lot of time.

Permission is usually asked trough a PM, But I do not think that you will be eaten for making a tread about it.  :eek:

No problems at my end Rednax, provided that I'm credited in the mod release.

As for the other team members/contributors, you'll need to ask them. (Probably best through PM)

To break it down on who you need to ask:

All Scenes - Markus II
Weapons Meshes and Textures - Stoned-dude
Shields Meshes - James
Shield Textures - Markus II
Map Icons - James
Armours (Robe_a, Robe_b, Merchant_outfit) - Llew2
Armours (All Native Retextures) - Markus II

As an aside, James and I are looking at condensing all the armour .dds files at the moment, in order to reduce load times.

ok. Im noob in this: what is PM???
And of course the makers of the items get all the credits.
Also I will see if anyone of the mod will make an englisch topic. For now you have to be able to read dutch. In the Beneluxian forum are two topics for the Benluxians Wars.

AAAAAHHHH personal message!!!!! cool !!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
ok. thanks I will ask the makers of the items we need.

Looking for the cool stuff of the mod I also saw some cool helmets (the inspiration probably comes from the same site I looked at for inspiration ,cause the textures are pictures from that site), but there aren't any credits for the helmets... So who do I have to ask for permission?? or are they made by the makers of the weapons and other stuff??

Rednax said:
Looking for the cool stuff of the mod I also saw some cool helmets (the inspiration probably comes from the same site I looked at for inspiration ,cause the textures are pictures from that site), but there aren't any credits for the helmets... So who do I have to ask for permission?? or are they made by the makers of the weapons and other stuff??

The helmets were made by James, I forgot to add them to the list... :oops:

Markus II said:
Rednax said:

The helmets were made by James, I forgot to add them to the list... :oops:

And one of them by me!  :evil:  (I forgive you Markus II, because you're doing a port  :lol:)

But you're free to use it Rednax (it's the spangen helmet). Veel succes met jullie mod!

Njiekovic said:
And one of them by me!  :evil:  (I forgive you Markus II, because you're doing a port  :lol:)

But you're free to use it Rednax (it's the spangen helmet). Veel succes met jullie mod!

My apologises Njiekovic, i'll have to add it to the list.

Markus II said:
Njiekovic said:

My apologises Njiekovic, i'll have to add it to the list.

Don't worry about it! Since you're doing a port and putting so much extra content in it, you're totally forgiven!

Ok thx for the info (I was on vacation so I couldn't post for a while).
I will give everyone there credits if we use the items.

En bedankt dat ik ook jouw helm mag gebruiken Njiekovic.
ps. we kunnen nog mensen zat gebruiken voor de mod dus als je zin hebt om nog wat te modellen moet je maar eens kijken op de nederlandse forums.

Back
Top Bottom