WNL8 Heads Up

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythicc said:
cant wait to not play another tournament lets go champ
Mythicc said:
battys actually thinking I was serious with my post XD
Even if you dont think youve got a point, i think youve got one. You are not a bad player at all but you close yourself alot of doors. Unnecessarily.
loads of players think that you´ve got quite an ego and behave in a matter that can be interpreted as arrogant sometimes. Together with the fact that you insulted quite a bit i cant help but come to the conclusion that you might be better off in this community if you showed some respect to other players :smile:
it would be a win-win situation.

Apfel said:
Mythicc said:
Mythicc said:
Even if you dont think youve got a point, i think youve got one. You are not a bad player at all but you close yourself alot of doors. Unnecessarily.
loads of players think that you´ve got quite an ego and behave in a matter that can be interpreted as arrogant sometimes. Together with the fact that you insulted quite a bit i cant help but come to the conclusion that you might be better off in this community if you showed some respect to other players :smile:

lol expecting 16 years old virgin to  have respect toward others :smile:

Varadin said:
Apfel said:
Mythicc said:
Mythicc said:

lol expecting 16 years old virgin to be have respect toward others :smile:

that's abit harsh to say to apfel wtf varadin fella

Apfel said:

Ikr, Apollo really needs to reduce his toxicity

Sebe said:
Apfel said:

Ikr, Apollo really needs to reduce his toxicity

+1

Varadin said:
Apfel said:
Mythicc said:
Mythicc said:

lol expecting 16 years old virgin to be have respect toward others :smile:

**** off bald 30 year old nonce go back to croatia to build some more mudhuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom