[MEDIA] [fans-retexture] Prophesy of Pendor Armor Retexture Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Prophesy of Pendor Armor Retexture Screenshots

Hi to all Prophesy of Pendor player.

In the past few months, I do a retexture of some PoP Armor. Some already implemented as a tweak, some are still in "Work in Progress" state. Now, I plan to showcase some of my retexture armor. And in the near future I plan on sharing it, so it can be used by Prophesy of Pendor submod. Not sharing it in public. So, if any of you interested to make a submod and decided to use some of my retexture, please DM me, I will send you the link to my assets, and obviously you need to get permission from the Original Author to make a Pendor submod, Konrad (Mostly I retexture his assets). And ask Mitch too. despite his reputation, he is actually a nice guy, and I'm pretty sure he will give you permission if you ask him about making a submod of PoP.

Now, here's some showcase:
Untitled2.png

Rune Project
The very first project for my personal use. It's that Black Ruby Rune Plate Armor. I really like that armor. The other, come after that.
unknown.png

The original Rune Plate Armor from Prophesy of Pendor mod.
unknown.png

The weaker version of Rune Plate Armor. It's just there to provide alternate color. Purple, Orange, and Teal.
unknown.png

The idea of this black armor and white armor is to give it to the Noldor Warlord. This black armor belong to Aeldarian. He will use this armor, noldor leather gloves and boots and custom noldor black hood. This armor can be upgraded at Al Aziz mine to become it's supreme version.
unknown.png

This armor belong to Noldor Warlord, Ithilrandir. Along with this armor, he will use noldor white gloves, boots, and white hood. This armor can be upgraded at Al Aziz mine to become it's supreme version.
unknown.png

This is alternate Rune Plate armor. The idea is, the original base Rune Plate Armor can be upgraded to 6 variant, Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Bronze, Clarion, and Azure version. The name of this Rune Plate is up to you.
unknown.png

This is Rune Armored Warhorse with it's upgraded version. The idea from Gorvex is, The Sapphire will be the fastest, The Emerald will heve the best charging damage, The ruby will be the toughest (Have more Armor).

Knighthood Order Project
The first idea is to make a Grandmaster Armors for every KHO. The reason behind this project is when some Chinese author making a retexture of Griffon Grandmaster Armor, and here I am, making for another KHO.
The original armor from Prophesy of Pendor mod (left), and here's Konrad's version from Pendor v3.9.5 (right)
Kraken.png

Kraken Cultist, my favorite KHO, need more armor variation. Already available in latest Pendor mod by Konrad.
The original armor from Prophesy of Pendor mod (left), and here's my version (right)
Dawn.png

Knight of the Dawn Armor. The concept is that the high ranking KotD wear this armor.
The original armor from Prophesy of Pendor mod (left), and here's my version (right)
Lion.png

My second favorite faction after Fierdsvain is Sarleon, and Sarleon have this glorious Knight of the Lions. Maybe I just like red color.
Valk.png

The next one is the Golden Lady KHO, The Valkyrie Sisterhood. Not much changing. only add those silver outline and add a golden cape.
Immo.png

Nothing changed much as I only add that upper arm protector and added cape to it.
Cross.png

Almost nothing changed from this armor except bigger and white cross at the center of the armor, added some ornaments and grey roman cape.
Silver.png

The idea of this armor is that the Grandmaster of silvermist got the Noldor white chainmail. And beside that, he tried to mimic the NTK armor that use white color and a lot of ornaments on the armor.
Falcon.png

Falcon Armor. It got that double pauldron, custom texture for the armor, and a custom cape too.
Raven.png

This armor use the base texture from Liamar's Prophesy of Pendor submod. So, if you want to use this armor, don't forget to credit him. I only some of the texture. Cos if only the body part get blue color, it almost the same with the original version. That's why I decided to retexture that armpit guard too.
Wind.png

I only add cape and upper hand protector for this armor as it use different base texture than other armor. Too lazy to do it from scratch again. added orange turban too for the helmet.
Eventide.png

The black edgy KO.
Clarion.png

I add extra upperhand protection, custom cape, and some silver ornament to this armor.
Dragon.png

Black Dragon. I have special shield for it too.
Shadow.png

Purple to show how noble their GM are. and Special helmet to to fit it's new armor.
Scorpion.png

Simple deadly GM assassin.
Phoenix.png

More red part with red roman cape.
Wolf.png

Add huge fur and black helmet.
Hammer.png
Add golden ornament to it.
Griffon.png
Order of the Griffon got their special armor from dev in PoP version 3.9.5, so I add special helmet for them.

Heraldic Project
I just feels like the Heraldic armor only available only for metal armor (grayish in color). So, I decided to retexture for some other color.
unknown.png

The Ebony and Silver Heraldic Armors
unknown.png

Still metal color, but for Singalian or maybe Dshar player. And Clarion color so that gloves and boots can be used for other Armor.

Hoplite Project NEW!!
It's a request from a friend. It basically make a new hoplite unit. Roman unit with their big shield.
unknown.png

Here, you will see the preview of almost all assets in this pack.
unknown.png

Some example of Hoplite Helmet. There are other helmet variant, usually just with different plume.
unknown.png

Hoplite Armor and Golden Hoplite Armor. When I make that golden helmet, I just decided that I will make a golden armor to match it.
unknown.png

Hoplite Shield, it use Kraken Shield as a base model. My plan is to make it bigger than Kraken Shield, but weaker.

Best Regard,
Dare2Die

Last edited:
Next Project:
Untitled.png

Heretic Project
This in my other work, The Demonic items for Heretic Minor Faction.
unknown.png

Simple retexture for wingless demon. It need more rework as the pant part is still visible enough.
unknown.png

The original armor from Prophesy of Pendor mod (up), and here's my version (down)
unknown.png

This is a new retexture of the original Demon Skin. It only darken the skin color and add red color to some body part. Like I said earlier. I really like red and black color.
unknown.png

This is the Demonplate with demon wings. Just like that.
unknown.png

It use mix of a lot of base texture, that's why I wont put any armor comparison for this armor. It obviously will be weaker than the Demonplate Armor.
unknown.png

It's a special retexture for heretic greaves. It will be only available on Eyegrim. Only him that wear this magnificent foot protector.
unknown.png

It's not a retexture, I use the original texture, just alter a model a bit. Combining the handle and blade from RBS, scabbard from realespadon_beza_scabbard (I can't remember the item name), and crossguard from Noldor Sword. I change the spec setting too, so it glow red. The red color is from a specular setting not the texture of the blade.
unknown.png

For this axe, I take unused assets from Konrad, then retexture it.It share the same texture with Valdis's axe and rune bow. For the off hand axe it will be shield with the mesh of the axe.
unknown.png

Now I will show how it looks when sheathed. For the weapon, it use carry "axe_back" flag, and for the shield, it use carry "bow_back" flag. And the length of the weapon is 102, don't change it or the position when the weapon and shield sheathed will be mess up.
unknown.png
unknown.png

It use Valdis axe as the base mesh, then I make it to have 2 blade. I remove the handle of the axe, copy paste it to valdis axe, rotate it and there you are, you get this axe.
unknown.png
unknown.png

Planning for Demon Long Bow:
~ low reload speed
~ medium accuracy
~ high damage
unknown.png
unknown.png

Planning for Demon Short Bow:
~ high reload speed
~ medium accuracy
~ low damage
unknown.png
unknown.png

Planning for Demon Cursed Bow:
~ medium reload speed
~ medium accuracy
~ high damage[/img]
unknown.png
unknown.png

The Fallen Revenant will use new Heretic Platemail, and Eyegrim will still wear his otherworldly Demonplate Armor plus new Heretic Greaves, beside that, he will use Demonic Dual Axe but for only for the main weapon (so technically it's not a dual wielding weapon as he is not strong enough than Arch Demon that can wield 2 Demonic Axe), and use Heretic Shield.

Old Pendor Ghost Project
This Project is inspired by Pendor Ghost Lady. This Project foundation is using skeleton assets from Barf Skeleton Army v2 so, don't forget to credit him. Other than that, it use Prophesy of Pendor assets.
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Barbar Project NEW!!
First, I just wanna retexture GrimAge assets, then it become retexture for almost the whole Marauder assets. Not only retexture, I make the lod of the assets as optimized as I could. But, compared to Pendor lod, it's still a long way to go there. I make it less barbar, like removing some blood, scar, unecessary spike, skull, etc so it can fit more to Pendor theme better. Oh, and it use normal human skeleton, so it will not big as the original Marauder model. Just treat it like some normal barbarian race.
And, because this project doesn't use Pendor assets but GrimAge OSP, anyone who want to use it for their mod can use it.
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Best Regard,
Dare2Die

Last edited:
Next Next Project:

Some Random Project
This is some random project. Usually only consist of some random assets.
unknown.png

Knight of the Rose. The first idea is making it for the Knight and the next armor for it's Sargeant. But, because making a new KHO is a lot of work, so the next idea is using this Armor for the Lord, and using next armor for his Household Troop.
unknown.png

Here's The Sargeant (if you use 1st idea) or the Household armor (if you use the 2nd idea) for the Roses KHO.
unknown.png

This is the complete set of brown bearclaw armor, or I like to call it Grizzly Armor set. It consist of Helmet, Armor, Gloves, and Boots.
unknown.png

I really like viking, and I decided to make this armor when I decided to add another armor with the Clarion color.
unknown.png

|It's the same with the Green Berserker Armor and it share the same texture too.
unknown.png

The original armor from Prophesy of Pendor mod (up), and here's my version (down)
unknown.png

It's almost have the same design from the original, but the bottom part of the armor is different and I add pauldron to this armor.
unknown.png

unknown.png

The Grand Armor for Mettenheim. higher stat, better protection. For me, it will be have higher armor point than Forlon Hope Armor but more heavier too.
unknown.png

unknown.png

From the looks, it's more of the lighter version that that Barclay Plate Armor. I just like the brown and that screaming eagle combo. In this armor you can see my noob skill in retexturing from that bottom part. But it's okay, as I'm still learning, and if someone skilled enough ask me that he/she want to remake this retexture, I will gladly gave my permission. After he got permission from Konrad first ofc.
unknown.png

The Red Lion Armor. It use Liamar Texture, so don't forget to credit him if you plan to use this armor. But this armor is not as red as his version.
unknown.png

The new retexture for Melitine Armor. And below, I will show how it looks with other part of armor, gloves, boots, and helmet
unknown.png
unknown.png

This armor for the leader of Vanskerry. The left version is for the Female Leader of Vanskerry (or Queen Agnus), and the right one is for the Male Leader of Vanskerry (or Jarl Haggar Three Fingers). Down below I show this armor and the helmet for them. simple recolor helmet.
unknown.png
unknown.png

Here's the second batch for the Full Invasion Horse
unknown.png

Prophesy of Pendor use Full Invasion OSP too, but if you decided to use this assets, don't forget to credit Full Invasion Team too.

Best Regard,
Dare2Die

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but without "before/after" screenshots it's really hard to say if there's a noticeable difference.
They obviously do look good but they may already did in PoP.  :wink:

Nice work man, i really like the lion armor, can't wait to try it on :grin:
And it is a nice idea to have something like that rose armor, it is always hard to find armor that fits cko name, but now, i know my next cko will be knights of the rose :grin:

Plasquar said:
Maybe it's just me but without "before/after" screenshots it's really hard to say if there's a noticeable difference.
I don't think it is the case of "before/after". It is more sideway, branch.
Anyway good job OP.

Plasquar said:
Like what Konrad said. It's not a replacement for the original armor. Some of it can be the other variant of the armor, or the better grade of that armor, something that you get when you become the Grandmaster of that KHO, or something like that.

But I like the suggestion. After this, I will upload the picture of the original armor.

IconracI said:
Anyway good job OP.
Thanks mate. Fans of your work.

Rade said:
And it is a nice idea to have something like that rose armor, it is always hard to find armor that fits cko name, but now, i know my next cko will be knights of the rose :grin:
Thanks. Maybe I can ask Gorvex to make it to another tweak on wikia so it can become available for CKO. But, it depend on him. Maybe he have another idea. I don't know.

Dare2Die said:
Rade said:
Thanks. Maybe I can ask Gorvex to make it to another tweak on wikia so it can become available for CKO. But, it depend on him. Maybe he have another idea. I don't know.
You don't need another tweak for that. Tweak 3 e) at the link in my signature takes care of this perfectly.

P.S.: great job with these modifications man, I'm a fan of your work as always!  :party:

Gorvex said:
You don't need another tweak for that. Tweak 3 e) at the link in my signature takes care of this perfectly.

P.S.: great job with these modifications man, I'm a fan of your work as always! :party:

Maybe I said it wrong. What I mean is adding my other assets to some add on, like that Rune Project.
For Knight of the Rose and other armors.

Last edited:
MitchyMatt said:
Try using a white background so the images stand out more. They seem much darker and are hard to see fully.
Thanks for the suggestion. But I think I still need to rework the texture. Making it lighter and more contrast each color will improve it a lot.

(See, Mitch is such a nice guy)

Dare2Die said:
Maybe I said it wrong. What I mean is adding my other assets to some add on, like that Rune Project.
For Knight of the Rose and other armors.
Oh, I misunderstood :smile: But didn't we agree already that I'd very much like to make another addon pack from the items you modified/created ever since the rune stuff? :wink: I'll just need you to finish everything you had in mind still, and then I'll start working on it I guess.

Gorvex said:
Oh, I misunderstood :smile: But didn't we agree already that I'd very much like to make another addon pack from the items you modified/created ever since the rune stuff? :wink: I'll just need you to finish everything you had in mind still, and then I'll start working on it I guess.
Maybe you need to wait a little longer as I want to make some other assets first. Like right now I work on Demonic items. Heretic need more buff. lol

unknown.png
Added wings to armor, new weapon retexture, new boots retexture along with demon skin retexture.

Dare2Die said:
Maybe you need to wait a little longer as I want to make some other assets first. Like right now I work on Demonic items. Heretic need more buff. lol
Sure thing, and that's why I didn't say anything else about on subject ever since. Because I'm patiently waiting for your further work :wink:

By the way, cool stuff, now I only wish if dual-wielding could be made fully functional in M&B, and not just be a disguised 1h+shield setup :fruity:

Gorvex said:
Sure thing, and that's why I didn't say anything else about on subject ever since. Because I'm patiently waiting for your further work :wink:

By the way, cool stuff, now I only wish if dual-wielding could be made fully functional in M&B, and not just be a disguised 1h+shield setup :fruity:
Yeah, I know. But you also said that you want to retired from modding activity in the near future.
I think Efe Karacar tried to implemented dual-wielding in his unreleased mod (I remember that he release it as an OSP).

Don't take my words as insult or complaint - you don't do rubbish, at first glance, and there is some quality in your work so take it just as feedback, even if kinda unfavorable one. I cannot see direction in your work and there is certain harmful tendency in your changes that you may not be aware of. First part is the reason while there is no point in applying your changes atop what Konrad is doing in the mod - who cares about recolored arm guard to bother?

Second part may be a tricky one and first time I've noticed it in Skyrim with some of very quality armor mods - abundance of details. It exists even with very quality models which look absolutely stunning on screenshots with right angle, scale and lightning but turn whole thing into a complete mess on the move. On the move in battle, especially with large number of soldiers around, eyes cannot register large number of tiny details and final impression is drastically different from static. At best you'll remember color while in case of model with absence of unnecessary (and sometime unreasonable) additional details you'll register whole picture. So such things like only one pauldron for sword arm can be registered and add to experience but tripple pauldrons make them unnoticeable instead of something like "pauldrons made of steel". So when you add numerous decorations on top of Konrad's work you actually mess with structural information that can be registered in a fight. There should be balance and purpose in adding details to prevent this and I dare to say that Konrad's approach is very close to optimum already so it's a hard task to beat it or at least to not mess things up.

To not sound like "total negativity": I actually liked new Kraken Armor much (both heraldic torso and metal breast plate), just not sure if it's authentic to have such plate for order which uses heavy mail but it sure looks good. That's an example of changes worthy to bother with.

I on the other hand, love your work Dare2Die. Not everything may be exactly for my taste but subtle changes to Knights of Lion armor (beautiful work), Knights of the Falcon (double shoulderpads - magnificent idea) or spikes for Eventide armor are absolutely great. I am also a great fan of your Pendor ghost army. Can't wait when a submod with your retextures will come out :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom