downgrade my games version to use this mod

Users who are viewing this thread

truth1001

Recruit
i cant figure out where to get version 1.168 so i can use this mod. im quite literaly at my wits end about it ive been wanting to play this since it came out :dead:

I run this game with 1.172 and it works. Not sure what the current Warband version is.
Sorry for the late reply.

edit: I downloaded 1.174 from Taleworlds, installed, and copied the mod onto the new version. It seems to run fine, playing my save games
exactly where I left off. I'll go fight a few battles and move around the map just to be sure. It DOES seem to work though.

I SHOULD take some time to clean the mod up before reposting it though. Right now I was doing it for one person only and assumed no one actually played the mod anymore. There is always something to fix but any changes break the savegame library, and I wanted to give 4 sample characters with back story in pictures so was reluctant to make changes that would break savegames. I have in mind some fixes for the nagging open bugs from 2018. To be honest, I was only thinking of Nexus Mods, as they wrote me personally and managed to get my interest. But all the versions I found were broken one way or another. I am cleaning up v158 A1 to be fairly stable and much less aggressive in changes now.

- GS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom