[NC2019] Livestreams & VODs

Users who are viewing this thread

Unfortunately due to busy timetables and caster availability, BladeCast will have to cancel the broadcast of Turkey and United Kingdom tonight. PoV recordings will potentially be uploaded to the BladeCast YouTube channel over the weekend.

Rosslington said:
Unfortunately due to busy timetables and caster availability, BladeCast will have to cancel the broadcast of Turkey and United Kingdom tonight. PoV recordings will potentially be uploaded to the BladeCast YouTube channel over the weekend.

Huge rip

Tardet said:
Added Herishey's pov to the VODs Archives. Thanks a lot for providing us with your recording, always nice to be able to listen to the teamspeak and see the match from a player's perspective. If more people are willing to do that, that's always super appreciated. You can always cut the insults if you think people will mind it.
Cutting the insults ruins the fun!

Posting my POV on Argentina 3 vs Argentina 2. Low quality rendering because I had to go to sleep. I'll maybe reupload them in the future with more quality.

Fort of Honor

River Village

Aslaug POV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR9ArtKrcAE&feature=youtu.be

Edit: Added the POV of Aslaug with higher quality than my video. (He forgot to record the first set)

OBS crashed again half way through, seems my HDD is dying haha will get a new one soon. But for now will still be doing some scuffed streams however atleast there are streams ) Will highlight and upload Germany vs France match when I wake up xD

Thank you to Duck, ONeil & Adek for joining me on the stream and both teams for playing!

Pretty sick to have already so much video content after two weeks only. Big thanks especially to our streamers last week, Fietta and Apollo, with their respective co-casters. I hope we can continue watching your streams for the upcoming weeks.

OP has been updated with the most recent contents. Props to Ciiges, Haakon, Bunny and Aslaug for sharing their perspectives!

Uploaded Spain vs Poland to YouTube -

Commentated by Me, Zazu & ONeil.

Will upload the Germany vs France match but will take time due to rendering etc...

Second attempt in streaming some NC19 matches today, hopefully my internet keeps itself calm :p

I'll be streaming Russia & Ukraine vs Norway & Sweden at 8pm BST
And afterwards I'll be streaming NA vs Poland 2 at 9pm BST

Back
Top Bottom