Can we run around naked in MP ?

Users who are viewing this thread

vicwiz007 said:
Brutus, in the wise words of Michael Scott... Why are you the way that you are?
Because I've been here long enough I've seen whiners come in for a little while, demanding all sorts of things that are unreasonable and unnecessary to the overall success of TW's games, then leave and and are never heard from again.  And we are all better off after they've gone.  Why are you the way you are?  You're no wiz.

Lord Brutus said:
vicwiz007 said:
Because I've been here long enough I've seen whiners come in for a little while, demanding all sorts of things that are unreasonable and unnecessary to the overall success of TW's games, then leave and and are never heard from again.  And we are all better off after they've gone.  Why are you the way you are?  You're no wiz.

"Unreasonable"
"Unnecessary"
Are you sure you been here long engouh lol?

Imagine trying to care about a game, Then this guy comes pretending to be god.

I want bannerlord to be a fun game and have it prosper as long as warband does. A few simple textures of a bit of skin are a massive turn off for a lot of people if you have not noticed.

Younes123 said:
I want bannerlord to be a fun game and have it prosper as long as warband does. A few simple textures of a bit of skin are a massive turn off for a lot of people if you have not noticed.
I have noticed.  That's what I'm advocating against, if you haven't noticed.  The rest of your statement, I agree with.

Lord Brutus said:
vicwiz007 said:
Why are you the way you are?  You're no wiz.
Touche. Time for my Batman origin story I suppose... JK, I just made this name when I was little and playing RuneScape. Wiz because I wanted to be a wizard and 007 because wizards have a license to kill. All 0 of you out there who cared, there you go.

But you are no Lord either. And I have reason to doubt your name is even Brutus  :shock:

Lord Brutus said:
Younes123 said:
I have noticed.  That's what I'm advocating against, if you haven't noticed.  The rest of your statement, I agree with.

Naked people was a factor to why warband prospered. Don't know why you would be advocating against a good thing then

vicwiz007 said:
Because Brutus was a damn scumbag, backstabbing, worthless friend to Caesar. What parent would force their kid to grow up hearing "et tu brute?" all the time?
And Caesar was a power hungry enemy of the Roman Republic.  It was fitting that Brutus offed the traitor.  But you're right, Lord Brutus was a character in one of the first mods I downloaded for Warband.  Brutus was a nickname I acquired in college so it just seemed right.

Naked people played no role in Warband's success.  Although it did play a role in the toxicity that is multiplayer Warband.

Lord Brutus said:
vicwiz007 said:
Because Brutus was a damn scumbag, backstabbing, worthless friend to Caesar. What parent would force their kid to grow up hearing "et tu brute?" all the time?
And Caesar was a power hungry enemy of the Roman Republic.  It was fitting that Brutus offed the traitor.  But you're right, Lord Brutus was a character in one of the first mods I downloaded for Warband.  Brutus was a nickname I acquired in college so it just seemed right.

Naked people played no role in Warband's success.  Although it did play a role in the toxicity that is multiplayer Warband.

I beg to differ

Naked who's naked? They have undergarments, and the Bannerlord characters are just as 'naked' in the character creation screen.

Classic battle will return and we will have 'naked' two handers just like Warband.

So is it any better now that all 2 hander people have armor? It was a high risk troll build in the first place, it wasn't viable against anything except for noobs and you would get one shotted. You can still get low weight armor and a 2h for similar effect anyway. Seems more like the grievance is that you don't know how to melee if you're getting owned by these ppl than anything that is broken with that build.

Back
Top Bottom