Can we run around naked in MP ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do we have an option to modify our clothes in multiplayer just like in warband ? for example can i delete my character's clothes and run around with a two handed sword ?

PolarBear. said:
Do we have an option to modify our clothes in multiplayer just like in warband ? for example can i delete my character's clothes and run around with a two handed sword ?

I regret to inform you that naked two handers seem to "kill the immersion" for a lot of medieval fanatics and taleworlds also took the decision to remove it.

I cry myself to sleep when i remember naked two handers won't exist anymore

it must be a joke i can't believe how they did remove that because of some medieval "realism lover" <snip> it was the only funny thing in multiplayer i wanted to run around as an bald black women im not playing bannerlord then <snip>

PolarBear. said:
it must be a joke i can't believe how they did remove that because of some medieval "realism lover" **** it was the only funny thing in multiplayer i wanted to run around as an bald black women im not playing bannerlord then <snip>

Hey, they didn't exactly remove it for medieval realism but taleworlds decided that pre chosen classes were the better choice

Younes123 said:
PolarBear. said:
it must be a joke i can't believe how they did remove that because of some medieval "realism lover" **** it was the only funny thing in multiplayer i wanted to run around as an bald black women im not playing bannerlord then <snip>

Hey, they didn't exactly remove it for medieval realism but taleworlds decided that pre chosen classes were the better choice

they destroyed that beatiful piece

Lord Brutus said:
Kel, did you suddenly find a clue?  :lol:

The community as a whole or just one disgruntled non-consumer?

i am a consumer i bought mount and blade games and played them for thousands of hours and its a d*ck move they did there they just destroyed a piece of community's fun

Lord Brutus said:
So, TW should bow to the irrational demands of one non-consumer.  Is that what you're saying, cause I'm perfectly fine with no nudity?

You didn't look around as i suggested. And i don't get how having a guy in trousers and having a weapon sounds irrational

Back
Top Bottom