PremiumDuels

Users who are viewing this thread

_Osiris_ said:
if i recall we had an ELO leaderboard in crpg dueling but it just led to people near the top refusing to duel anyone too far down the list incase they lose too many points ^^ any way to stop that here?

ELO rating shows your skill quite objectively which may be used at arranging tournaments, which is I suppose the main point of using it. But there is a flaw, the true "value" of your points will change over time because average of other duelists score gradually increases or decreases.

_Osiris_ said:
if i recall we had an ELO leaderboard in crpg dueling but it just led to people near the top refusing to duel anyone too far down the list incase they lose too many points ^^ any way to stop that here?
Duels not in ft7 mode do not affect ELO. And why top players should fight with newcomers? If you are so skilled to fight tops, you must proove it first in dueling against same ELO as you are.
Also its hard to farm ELO, because loser will have less score, and the winner will get maybe +1 to ELO, very pointless. So it makes you to fight worthy opponent and only the strongest will get to the top.

7294a45446caba13af6c63d867b4f215.png
Even with this ping, im still on top, so no worries.  :roll:

ANNOUNCEMENT

tk6KX5Z39T.jpg

All duels have own conditions, own edited video on YouTube, and own reward for the winnner! (5$)
Date of the event could be changed, but now it is 15 september.
To take a part you need PM me in discord. Link on discord you can see on the website premiumduels.com. (Since I cannot post links here)

Back
Top Bottom