Battle/siege ready troops

Users who are viewing this thread

boriss

Recruit
Hi there, i couldnt find an answer to my question so here i am.
I have battlesize set to 300. My tactics and leadership are maxed out. When i enter a battle, i get significantly less "ready troops" vs enemy.
Lets say my arms has 200 troops and i go on to attack a lord with 300 troops. At the start of the battle i have 120 troops vs 180 for the enemy and also through the end when reinforcement waves kick in, enemy always gets way more ready troops than me. Now what i would like is to have this 50:50 ratio no matter size of the army. Obviously if i field a 100 troops vs 200 when infact my battlesize is 300 that is alright.. bigger battles are the problem. I want it to be even playing field or atleast more close to it.
For testing purpose only, just now i fielded 250 troops vs enemy 11xx something. Battlesize at 300. Guess what? I got 80 troops ready vs 2xx something of the enemy. In this case i would love the 50:50 ratio or close to this atleast.

Thanks for any suggestions.

its not the number of soldiers, but their strength. A horseman level 37 is several times stronger than a villager level 5.

so in short the ratio is decided based on the relative strength, not the numeric advantage.

then stuff like leadership, etc, play a role to push the value to the side of whoever has the best skill. But it is just a adjustment, so you shouldnt expect to revert a big disadvantage with skills alone.

as you get higher tier troops you will see a closer ratio.

Even so, there is no way to alter this? To not be based on strength, instead on numbers?

Anyhow, thanks for the response.

you can change anything you want in this game, but that means either tweaks or modding (coding). Visit the modding section and the relevant threads to learn more.

Back
Top Bottom