[BoP: 1910] BoP: Europe 1910 - Introduction/Application Thread

1910 - Try again?

• Restart in 1901

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Restart in 1910

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Continue the last 1910 game

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Let the dead rest! This is a weird idea of how to do BoP anyway.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Arcyboo xoxo <3333 said:
ok now that i've signed up, how exactly do i play?

edit: i mean like where's the download for the game or...?

edit 2: lol i'm an idiot, i read the thread now, this game is still in development

If you want to get a handle on basic BoP strategy, I suggest you download and read the Book of Gianni. It is a good place to start.

This is Fatih, playing as Kingdom of Romania. I've ran and played in nearly all of the BoPs over in FSE, never ventured over here to Taleworlds though. Feel free to ask for help or resources, I'm always available if needed.

Im playing as the Netherlands. I’m one of the FSE guys. I played in pretty much every bop over there. It’s been quite awhile since one started. Look forward to getting back into this!  :grin:

So, now that I have access to the BoP tool, I'm working on transferring the information from my country tables into the tool cards and write up some reports to go with them and we should be good to go!

If anyone else is still interested, a player to take up the mantle of Serbia would be especially well appreciated; I heard that the Balkans are a nice and cosy place during this time of the century.

Thanks to those of you who've already signed up for giving this a shot without actually knowing me! If you have any questions so far regarding the game and its mechanics, do approach me.

C6KOXmZ.jpg

Salutations! I've participated in numerous BoP's on the FSE forum and elsewhere but it's my first time on this forum. I'll be playing Greece.

Back
Top Bottom