Mount & Blade: Warband version 1.172 patch - HD Textures (released!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Well this is what I get when I try to join my fav server..

QSgMCKL.jpg

Alecian said:
Well this is what I get when I try to join my fav server..

visit the TW website and download the 1.170 version of the game, install it on your HD in a different folder (a copy of the game) and play it from there. Or contact your server admin and tell him to stop being lazy and update it already  :mrgreen:

FrankElliott said:
Afa Potter said:
But... but Bannerlo..^#{[}-

Okay this seems good. It's nice to see that you still support Warband.
Will you continue to do stuff like this until Bannerlord?
This is a unique case. The textures weren't created from scratch but just brought in from files that we had during Warband's development.

We'll always support Warband, where it makes sense for us to do so.

I take it sense disappeared into Outer Space in regards to The Game mechanic being broken when the player reaches about level 20, or Day 400+, when you are finally getting good, broken, because no Lords can own any fiefs because of Treason, all getting cycled from Faction to Faction.

I mean, how can you let a ship sail so long when the mast is broken.

Did sense disappear for the last seven years that this has never been fixed?

Then you released it to Console, where you can get no Player Mods that fix it, that should not even be the players responsiblity to fix in the first place. This is bad. And your company has lost my respect.

naryelbog said:
FrankElliott said:
Afa Potter said:
But... but Bannerlo..^#{[}-

Okay this seems good. It's nice to see that you still support Warband.
Will you continue to do stuff like this until Bannerlord?
This is a unique case. The textures weren't created from scratch but just brought in from files that we had during Warband's development.

We'll always support Warband, where it makes sense for us to do so.

I take it sense disappeared into Outer Space in regards to The Game mechanic being broken when the player reaches about level 20, or Day 400+, when you are finally getting good, broken, because no Lords can own any fiefs because of Treason, all getting cycled from Faction to Faction.

I mean, how can you let a ship sail so long when the mast is broken.

Did sense disappear for the last seven years that this has never been fixed?

Then you released it to Console, where you can get no Player Mods that fix it, that should not even be the players responsiblity to fix in the first place. This is bad. And your company has lost my respect.

Play multiplayer. Problem solved. :party:

Nice too see an update for such an old game :grin:

There are 2 minor things rather annoying in Warband that I wonder whether you could fix:

- Whenever there's a feast the maximum number of lords inside the hall is 15, this can lead to situation where there's a lord you want to talk to but you can't because he's not there, or you want to declare a tournament to a lady that you're not dating but you can't because she's not there, even though she's in the castle, there's a lot of space, I think increasing the maxium number of NPCs inside the halls should more than fix this.

- When you make your new kingdom, that shining red is annyoing, can you turn it into a more dry color like all other kingdoms have ? So far there's: red, bleu, green, yellow, purple, beige. Maybe turn it into orange or blue.

(And also a suggestion) My apologies if there's a section for suggestions, I looked for it but couldn't find it.

- Make Tournament mode in multiplayer, round-based, only 2 teams, no money or item buying, you'll always have the tournament clothes and different maps will have different random weapons just like singleplayer's tournaments as well as different clothes colors because it would be boring to always have just blue and red.

Akfiz said:
Nice too see an update for such an old game :grin:

There are 2 minor things rather annoying in Warband that I wonder whether you could fix:

- Whenever there's a feast the maximum number of lords inside the hall is 15, this can lead to situation where there's a lord you want to talk to but you can't because he's not there, or you want to declare a tournament to a lady that you're not dating but you can't because she's not there, even though she's in the castle, there's a lot of space, I think increasing the maxium number of NPCs inside the halls should more than fix this.

- When you make your new kingdom, that shining red is annyoing, can you turn it into a more dry color like all other kingdoms have ? So far there's: red, bleu, green, yellow, purple, beige. Maybe turn it into orange or blue.

(And also a suggestion) My apologies if there's a section for suggestions, I looked for it but couldn't find it.

- Make Tournament mode in multiplayer, round-based, only 2 teams, no money or item buying, you'll always have the tournament clothes and different maps will have different random weapons just like singleplayer's tournaments as well as different clothes colors because it would be boring to always have just blue and red.

Browse modded servers on native. They often adding some custom game modes like this. We have bot invasion server, hunger games server and few others.

Steam den 30 tlye indirdim oyunumu kaydediyorum oyundan atiyor oyun kasiyor oyunda pazarlara giriyorum hiçbirşey satin alamiyorum boş gözüküyor
Ps4 de satin aldim hile yok sizden ricam bu konuylada ilgilenirmisiniz

I am playing version 1.172 of the mount and blade warband. There are over 400 games a day, but 2 days ago my businesses started not to give money. I'm getting an invalid item error. Can you help me please.  :roll: :roll:

Back
Top Bottom