[WPL2] Internationals - Deadline February 14th

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dopey said:
These gonna be played on NY servers or home-away?

I think they had said east coast NA vs western Europe teams would be home away. West coast NA teams vs western Europe would be New York. East coast NA vs Eastern Europe teams would be in GB.

It seems kinda silly that one team's performance should have any bearing on that of another.

Just stick with the original idea. It only adds another week of play time anyways.

JarvisAndPi said:
Intentionally teamkill to support EU? There's still time to get Aporta to the top of the most teamkilled list after all  :party:

You will be our secret agent Jarvis, inside the ennemy lines, more ready than ever.

I kind of liked the idea of going through a full single elim with the combined regions, but I understand with the current state of things if we just want to do 1 round.

HOWEVER, if we are doing only one more week I'm 100% for a 32v32 as suggested. Should be a lot of fun with an appropriate map pool. People can say it is less competitive and blah blah blah, but if they say that I'm pretty sure they're just scared  :cool:.

Ron Burgundy said:
I kind of liked the idea of going through a full single elim with the combined regions, but I understand with the current state of things if we just want to do 1 round.

HOWEVER, if we are doing only one more week I'm 100% for a 32v32 as suggested. Should be a lot of fun with an appropriate map pool. People can say it is less competitive and blah blah blah, but if they say that I'm pretty sure they're just scared  :cool:.
32v32 sounds fun not gonna lie

I'm very down for a 32v32 with the top NA seed and top EU seed calling for the teams :grin:

I think after all the bull**** that's going on, the community could use some fun.

We could possibly do random plains for a 32v32 until a good map spawns, or a meme map maker could make a map with obstacles, hills etc that is big enough and fun to play on, or even use one of the m&m maps. Would be gud memes, enjoyable to watch and play  :fruity:

22nd_Can said:
We could possibly do random plains for a 32v32 until a good map spawns, or a meme map maker could make a map with obstacles, hills etc that is big enough and fun to play on, or even use one of the m&m maps. Would be gud memes, enjoyable to watch and play  :fruity:

I'm fine with doing random, but we should probably get the map seed figured out beforehand if possible (probably do medium size, large is wayyyyyy too massive). Also fine with someone offering up a custom map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom