Update Notes

Users who are viewing this thread

well you can disable auto save in options and you can choose to save when you want to. You can even duplicate your gameplays also don't know if that was just me beeing Bad*** but i find combat on horse better now

Added PS4 Pro support.
Added Save As support(for copying saves) and option to disable autosaving.
Added the option to disable L3/R3-LS/RS buttons.
Increased performance and therefore troop limits. Now the battles will be more crowded. You can lower the battle size setting from options if you don't like this.
Fixed the save corruption issue on PS4.
Many minor bug/crash fixes.

Mustafa Korkmaz said:
Added PS4 Pro support.
Increased performance and therefore troop limits. Now the battles will be more crowded. You can lower the battle size setting from options if you don't like this.

I just tested it out on my PS4 Pro. The image quality looks amazing on my 4K monitor. I think it's native 2160p resolution now. Awesome job guys!

If anyone knows specifics for the Pro update let me know. Thank you

Mustafa Korkmaz said:
Added PS4 Pro support.

I experienced no different in the troop limits. But i usally had about 20 seconds loading time when leaving townes and so on, and now its about 0.

HalaGaming said:
Mustafa Korkmaz said:
Added PS4 Pro support.

I just tested it out on my PS4 Pro. The image quality looks amazing on my 4K monitor. I think it's native 2160p resolution now. Awesome job guys!

If anyone knows specifics for the Pro update let me know. Thank you

Its 3200x1800 with 8x antialiasing. We could disable AA for native 4K but it is important for M&B since it's models are very low-poly so we had to choose 1800p for best performance. Framerate is also higher on Pro about 50% thanks to the CPU frequency increase. If you play on 1080p screen, you'll get supersampling instead of high resolution image.

Netjajev said:
Mustafa Korkmaz said:
Added PS4 Pro support.

I experienced no different in the troop limits. But i usally had about 20 seconds loading time when leaving townes and so on, and now its about 0.
On custom battles PS4 had 65 troop limit and XB1 had 80 troop limit per team. Now they're both 100. On single player, multiplier of the calculation that selects maximum troop limits has been increased. You'll most likely see its results in more crowded battles.

3200x1800 is perfect and has really nice IQ on the Pro. Also, the framerate looks really smooth. Thanks for focusing on performance!

Mustafa Korkmaz said:
On custom battles PS4 had 65 troop limit and XB1 had 80 troop limit per team. Now they're both 100. On single player, multiplier of the calculation that selects maximum troop limits has been increased. You'll most likely see its results in more crowded battles.
Great, thank you!

omg thank u thank u so much for this finally we can play again
but the troops limit did not increase  for me
its still at 100 limit
how to raise it ?

mr.playa said:
its still at 100 limit
how to raise it ?

Maybe it's only for PS4 Pro? It would make sense, given that console has a higher clocked CPU.

mr.playa said:
its still at 100 limit
how to raise it ?
Value at options menu is not the exact number, it's just a multiplier. Please check my explanation above.

To all ps4 users:
Sony included a function that allows the devs to publish the patch notes along with the update.

Perform the following steps to read them:
1 . Highlight the installed application.
2. Press the options button
3. Select 'update history'

There's no need to post it on forums anymore or wasting time  on search engines

Anyway,

Keep calm and catch the herd!, only in M&B H#roin Hero Edition....
"this is for the gullibles"

Back
Top Bottom