!! Idea !!: I hope M&B2 possess following new function

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope M&B2 possess following new function:

This is a free game for mount but I want more another scopes , I wish it will be realized.

【1】 Add flight arms 、 flight equip or personal mount in mod`s side.It can fly and fight for free in the sky.

add these it will open a new age for mod. :idea: ( original edition can`t had :ohdear: flight unit?No!It had ,that is bird!eagle!)

【2】 In original edition,

1)Attack mode add storage power attack,press left key-press in 3 second ,it will storage powerup.

2) Add left jouk and right jouk in attack mode ,add speedup with push "alt" key, :!:  and speedup`s motion is different with walk`s motion and run`s motion ,powerup behind horse speedup,and the bump can work fly out. :!:If it is flight unit, flight is different to horse on the ground,because it has no frictional.
flight may up to maxspeed in no interferential circs.

a)Attack mode add range`s attack  , one blade may hurt many enemy.
in editor can edit range, it`s unwell feeling with only once attack hurt one object.

b)Attack mode add range`s attack of magic with fire&ice&lightning , in editor can edit range、track、pierce.lance can hurt many man on the track of attack . :!:

c)Direction of attack has eight,this is basic of sword`s skill.it had better to press key with rhythm like "1、2、3" this feeling of successive stunt with click ,imitate the mod "50 life".
The eight Direction of attack must according to press control ,for example like "left up right" press key with rhythm like "1、2、3" this feeling.

d) Empty-handed player could grasp、wrestle、bump、kick、trample、fist、climb、jump、stride. :!:

3)Firebrand`s flame has effect of burn,you can take firebrand to set fire to destroy village.

4)Attack effect add hit with fly out by horse and bomb made.

5) Set jump skill point ,and it may jump more high like ninja. add a climb movement.

6)Armor can set material、rigidity、 density and attribute of magic .It can defend hurt of bullet、sword and bow, only bomb and lightning can hurt it.

【3】

1)In the battle,tactics side can use F3 to order soldier to concentrate attack someone for instance BOOS. It can achieve effect of trump.

2)In the battle,you can order team to arrange lineup ,It can make line、rhombus、trapezium、triangle、squareness these lineups .

3)and In the battlefield we can import the captive and businessman or team of conveyance ,you can protect them save them or lose them. Borrow the idea of protect mining`s car in RTS game, It will be interesting.

【4】
    1) Player`s angle of view can switch to far view with up and down key-press,push R can reset view angle.
    2)  In city player can quick-change equip when he face the enemy.The quick-change equip is unrestricted.

【5】 Weapon may damage the ground ,blast can make a pit.

【6】 Add sea、 land、 air battle,add under sea ,underground battle,weather add thunder lightning storm and gale,they will bring resistance to stop all unit`s action in the scene.

【7】 In mod`s side, desert area may appear gigantic lobworm , sometime may appear big enemy on the map,like sea monster ,dragon.

I hope mod`s editor can add more particle effect ,it can use so much magic of element and types.For instance wind、fire、lightning、ice、light、darkness、sound wave. It had better to import 3D special effect from outside. :!:

【8】On the map side I think can import a idea ,pattern C&C RTS `s map style.explore invisible area.

1)This game is CRPG,it has only one big map ,in the mod STAR WARS,it had a program,in big map,the universe had many planet, when you into the planet ,it was only a city, if in this step ,it can has a new map for planet :idea: like trad RPG game `s map jump.it will be more real.

2)If this game like "Command and conquer" ,use RTS`s map ,unknown dense fog of effect in invisible area.it may be more real.

【9】

Enemy`s war mode has oneness may as well,for instance mass attack,a passel of enemy move and attack has oneness may as well.

【10】 Here introduce a idea,enemy`s master has a growing phase,like human`s child,enemy`s master has period to incubate,when they was eggs,it can be damige.when noone find them,after 30 day,they will burn, eat things and growup,to become a  veriest master or a Boos.

【11】

1)Player can select profession .if is a assasin,he can hide into castle to kill ministers and the king.

2)If this is a game for Middle Ages ,please make a church.and your mission is protect it or disorganize it 。 

【12】 Player can hurt teammate, and may hurt itself too. This enactment use in large battle is very exciting.

【13】 Game can select doubles , you can use 1P team play with 2P team. :idea: every team has many unit that you like.1P PK 2P,that may augment interest.                 

That is what I can think up. please do it when we are alive.life will be more  interesting. :razz:

"1)Attack mode add storage power attack,press left key-press in 3 second ,it will storage powerup."

Except that's not how it works in real life. A muscular guy with a sword up in the air for half a second, and with a sword up in the air for five seconds, will hit with LESS strength on the second blow since he's wasting the energy in his arm.

In my place someone want add  battle of slaughter whole city、aristocrat cocktail party、elope、hero take arms to guard castle、herding、farming、hunt、fishing、at home do work、 technology upgrade. :shock: :ohdear:

Dear Arswordel, you should try making it all yourself, found a studio, get funds and make a game like that.

On the other side, this is about the greatest piece of bull**** that I've ever read since I started using a computer...

You can invite to fight a duel may as well. :!:

abattoir add animal and monster.

When player jump and chop downwards ,gravity augment attack`s strength.  :idea:

Let mount have attack`s ability, use key-press "E" on mount,mount can kick ,claw or gnaw,mount can hit with fly out, :idea:

and when mount is jumping, hoof may hit enemy when mount is falling down for a moment. :ohdear:(let animal have attack ablility,
animal can attack human.)

Agovic said:
Dear Arswordel, you should try making it all yourself, found a studio, get funds and make a game like that.

On the other side, this is about the greatest piece of bull**** that I've ever read since I started using a computer...

I don`t understand program, It is hard to make .add model is the only thing I can do. :ohdear:

The game is supposed to be realism, not fantasy.

Think of it as Game Of Thrones without the dragons and the magic and the Others and Wights and bullshlaka like that.

Magical armor has no place in Calradia.

Neither does... Aerial combat... I don't remember planes in the medieval and Roman periods... unless we're missing that stolen technology from Africa.

I think like the Swadians should appear as time travelers, overthrowing the Vlandians. Now we know how the Khuzaits love horses, but make them like half-men half-horses, this will cause like enemies to rout and make the game better.

DrunkPeasant said:
I think like the Swadians should appear as time travelers, overthrowing the Vlandians. Now we know how the Khuzaits love horses, but make them like half-men half-horses, this will cause like enemies to rout and make the game better.
So just replace the Khergits' ancestors with Centaurs? I'm alright with that.

some things to add:

when player have a fight in the city,that will under arrest. :!:

someone at first is enemy,after take captive will be associate.sometime leave sometime come.

arrow can be shoot with four, look four direction.  :idea:

monster`s  attack please use clawing and bite ,use stick to beat looks terrible. :!:

>player attack side: when player attack, we can use shield to push to  hit. :idea:

when the big magic start , the earth will shake. :!:

when player speed-up with push key-press,player will change a motion to running with bend over. :!:

game`s option can edit key-press.

some things to add:

when the grot be plug up ,player can use tool to excavate it . and in the deep of grot that have a big place for prehistoric remains.

when the door be locked ,player can use key to open. :idea: and in some place that will have a magic door.

press middle key will startup unique skill , and it will have a special motion,it will consume energy. :!:

mount can speed-up,it will consume energy. :!:

different armor have different stature.

Arswordel said:
【10】 Here introduce a idea,enemy`s master has a growing phase,like human`s child,enemy`s master has period to incubate,when they was eggs,it can be damige.when noone find them,after 30 day,they will burn, eat things and growup,to become a  veriest master or a Boos.

Wat

some things to add:

the cost of speedup can went up. :!:

many doors can direct open in scene. :idea:

move around back to chop.

every weapon`s skill is difference,and that difference sex have difference motion. :!:

Back
Top Bottom